House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

i know this is really late...but are there any kobe v bruce lee editions still floating around in some HOH's?

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Moneyright

the eggplants are hoh only?

this guy.

roll.gif

Just came back from Harlem's HoH early this afternoon. Traveled down memory lane with management. He confirmed a summer HoH only Foamposite, and laughed when I called them "p.e.'s"

Sorry 2 all 32 of my UpandScrubing rivals that haven't seen me at HoH since the Tan Yeezy, but you'll get your chance at me soon enough.

Originally Posted by PrimeMinister21

Hey all I'll be in Chicago in November & was wondering how far from O'Hare is the House of hoops? Thanks again.

20 miles or more lil far from o'hare

Hey all I'll be in Chicago in November & was wondering how far from O'Hare is the House of hoops? Thanks again.

It's near brookfield zoo. East of it. From O'hare it's pretty damn far.. like dude said, probably 20 miles or so.

Originally Posted by Sly1992

I don't know if anyone lives in Connecticut.
The crystal mall HOH has many eggplants in stock.
The manager toke a pair for me to see but can't sell until March 6.
I copped the last pair of coppers today.
since when does ct have a HOH?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

says the dude who rocks a 4x avirex tee and throws up the "W" while camping for some shoes..go figure
finally went back to the place ehere you got run out of? lets see you out there on a "big" release
laugh.gif

^^^^the best jokes are usually timeless son, I should come with that same t-shirt for autographs sake  
smokin.gif
roll.gif

I can't wait for this upandcoming release. I'm gonna have sneaker heads from Israel loving it like Mcdonalds

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

It's near brookfield zoo. East of it. From O'hare it's pretty damn far.. like dude said, probably 20 miles or so.
not super far, but the problem is there is nothing to see/do out that way or in between. that's what makes it seem super duper far. if your staying in chicago just hit up niketown, they still got cool stuff and there's some cool local shops in the chi depending on where you'll be staying.

^^^^the best jokes are usually timeless son, I should come with that same t-shirt for autographs sake  
smokin.gif
roll.gif

I can't wait for this upandcoming release. I'm gonna have sneaker heads from Israel loving it like Mcdonalds
That was corny as hell
roll.gif

youre young and dumb so imma let it slide.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

smokin.gif
roll.gif

That was corny as hell
roll.gif

youre young and dumb so imma let it slide.
laugh.gif

sorry to butt in, but i dont think someone with your avy has any right to call anyone else "young and dumb" lol
laugh.gif
GO ISRAEL! ........ jk not really..
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom