House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Any HOH Regulars have any info on how many pairs your HOH is getting in them BIN 2s ???

thanks

Originally Posted by jicmagic

kobe v pop? any pics of it?

getIconLogo.do

sad to see no nash hyperdunks as well.. hopefully they will still drop.. but depending on which colorway of the deron williams hyperdunks are coming out still might venture over to HOH LA for my first time.. thanks for the update l Knicks Fresh Knick l...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

April 2nd
Nike Air Pippen 1 "Sunrise to Sundown"

April 10th
Nike Hyperfly "Tony Parker"
Air Jordan Jordan Retro 2 BIN23

April 30th

Jordan Phat Low "Derek Jeter"
VIA kix and the city...

curious to see the jeter low's and pippens...

EDIT: saw the pippens, hopefully we can get a re-release of the Pippen Vs...

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

No Nash HD Low release next month? Damn... hopefully they're still releasing.

i dont get this at all, i thought they would have released at all.

there is a guy on ebay doing a presale on them but whats too much...

the Nash HD lows (home cw) will release mid April in Asia. Maybe like the Nash Cradle Rock only Asia (and Ca) exclusive.

Pics of DWill's (?)
P_290_1_HD-Low-D-Will-1i.jpg

P_290_2_HD-Low-D-Will-2i.jpg

P_290_3_HD-Low-D-Will-3i.jpg

Originally Posted by sho3tym

those have been on Ebay for a while..  I think the seller posts here as well..    but they're going for $229 or best offer..  anyone know what the retail price is going to be for them? and not knowing if/when they are coming out for sure makes it hard to buy and pay for them, only to wait for who knows how long.. and since its a presale..  are you for sure going to get the size you buy? too many questions for me..

Originally Posted by jicmagic

low top HDs? doesnt look right

HD lows have been around a while now.  but i wish theyd be the reverse, swap the black and blue colors and u have a hot shoe

HOH London finally got the LeBron CTKs! I picked up my pair today. I don't think they've got any size 9's left and they're £95 like usual

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

Originally Posted by sho3tym

those have been on Ebay for a while..  I think the seller posts here as well..    but they're going for $229 or best offer..  anyone know what the retail price is going to be for them? and not knowing if/when they are coming out for sure makes it hard to buy and pay for them, only to wait for who knows how long.. and since its a presale..  are you for sure going to get the size you buy? too many questions for me..

Retail for gr HD lows is 90, Nash's will probably be 5-10 more.

I'm avoiding the presale business, I'll wait til they start popping up in Asia, kix-files has the homes up...

Does anyone know if any of the HOH still have the Kobe V chaos CW size 10? I see the Aces/Dukes/All Stars here in the Dallas HOH. No luck with the Chaos.

Back
Top Bottom