House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

I was just in the FTL at Southcenter (Seattle). I saw the HOH wall up for construction. The guys there said they should be open 4th of July weekend!

I'm an idiot. For a while I've been thinking HOH was some exclusive Nike store to find out yesterday they're select Footlocker stores. I was wondering how this Footlocker, less than 5 mins away from me, had the Phoenix CB34s. Come to find out the store has been an HOH for a couple of years now. Good thing I found out before the Infrared Pack dropped.

The barkleys are not exclusives anymore. All footlockers have a HOH wall but all are not actual HOH.

YO! I've been off my HOH game for a few weeks. What's the likelihood of Sheed's Finals joints dropping? Those green hi's are STUPID. DF!!!

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. They should drop some Ray Allen one6one7's since that's what he wore when he broke the 3-point record. The green sheeds go hard. I even like the white/green rondo hyperfuse.

yeah I agree, FL need a hoh like now. luckily my mom visits a couple cities that has a hoh but it isn't usualy around releases.

If you are on facebook  search houseofhoops harlem and house of hoops journal those are the sites for nyc hoh 

If you are on facebook  search houseofhoops harlem and house of hoops journal those are the sites for nyc hoh 

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Anybody gonna go check out Carmelo Anthony At HOH Harlem this weekend... maybe get some Future Sole's Signed???

He was there?  How do you find out when an athlete will be there?

Originally Posted by mandingo of sneakers

Anybody gonna go check out Carmelo Anthony At HOH Harlem this weekend... maybe get some Future Sole's Signed???

It's posted on Footlocker Unlocked.  He is supposed to be there on Sat i believe.

man your avy has me memorialized
eek.gif

Originally Posted by reener

eek.gif
do you mean mesmerized?  or memorialized?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

It's posted on Footlocker Unlocked.  He is supposed to be there on Sat i believe.

Found it. Thanks man!  And yea, I love that avy also...  Bubble!!

anyone living in the bay area...serramonte HOH has the asg kobes in..only a few sizes...u can ask to store locate on certain sizes...hurry while u can.

Was in the Southcenter Seattle Store today and the guys there said that Brandon Roy is confirmed to make an appearance. They are having a soft opening on 7/1 and then on 7/2 they will have B-Roy in the store. The guys were pretty cool and told me there is a lot of shoes in the back. They said a lot of it is older stuff. I hope they have something special for the release.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by reener

eek.gif
do you mean mesmerized?  or memorialized?
embarassed.gif
i meant mesmerized
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

thanks tho
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom