House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by Remi23

Question Can I Do Transfers from one HOH to another cause I want them More Uptempos but they sold out of my size over here

Can't they ship it to your house? Shipping should be free too. I picked up at size 11 & 13 at Lakewood HOH on Tuesday; I believe they still have a good run on those shoes.

Btw, Lakewood Mall HOH isn't as big as Beverly Center but still had the essentials. They had PE Hyperfuses (Westbrook, Rondo, Roy, etc.), college Hyperfuse/ Hyperdunks, Jade Melo 7's, Olympic Pippens, Foamposites, and more. They don't have as much apparel though, but still worth checking out.

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

I was planning a trip to HOH LA next week can you give me some direction on how to get to the lakewood mall from San Diego, CA??

HoH is at the Beverley Center mang

Originally Posted by newbery158

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

I was planning a trip to HOH LA next week can you give me some direction on how to get to the lakewood mall from San Diego, CA??

HoH is at the Beverley Center mang

There is a hoh at lakewood.As for directions why dont you use google map and look it up op? Is it that hard? Just post your address and ilk pick you up and drive you there.

also...shout out to 614. I'm up in North Columbus (Powell)...im usually camped at all the big releases...been 1st in line the last two xmas eves

Originally Posted by prattn33

also...shout out to 614. I'm up in North Columbus (Powell)...im usually camped at all the big releases...been 1st in line the last two xmas eves

then i guess i will see you this year!
-sf77

^most likely, but i am on the fence about the cg's...plenty of other shoes ahead of them on my wish list right now.

Anyone know what the next hyperfuse PEs will release at NYC HOH? Someone I talked to there said they would release 2nd week of december.

looking for the durant pe hyperfuse
last week I ask the hoh in NYC
they said the kd is coming soon
but not a comform time

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Just found out they have one at Lakewood mall, just opened today too
Did anyone know of this? I thought they closed the footlocker but it just moved a little.

I knew about Lakewood Footlocker becoming an HOH like 5-6 months one of the Managers from Ontario Mills Footlocker
got transfered there, so thats how I found out from him.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

I happened to stop by the House of Hoops at the Lakewood mall. How new is it? Looks like it just opened recently.

They opened on Friday Nov. 19 & dropped the LBVIII SB's that day as well, but they said that the
Grand Opening will be postponed to a later date.

Nice.. Any info on anymore HOH's opening in the LA area?

^ Sure they do! I guess it all depends how cool you are with the employees/managers... if your a preferred customer they will do it for sure... ive had it done for me many times they just dont lie to do it all the time... hell ive even seen them ship!!!!!
nerd.gif
  BTW we have those brandon roy's here in the Chi... not many tho... i wonder why they making less quantities? or maybe they making the same but evenly distributing them out amongst all the loctions... new and old

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

-sf77

and me lol . have you guys heard anything about the china 8's coming to our hoh?

Originally Posted by DChapman23

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

-sf77

and me lol . have you guys heard anything about the china 8's coming to our hoh?

havent confirmed...but that Easton FL has been getting HoH heat for over a year now, they havent missed many of the big releases...my guess is that they will have them.
-sf77

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ Sure they do! I guess it all depends how cool you are with the employees/managers... if your a preferred customer they will do it for sure... ive had it done for me many times they just dont lie to do it all the time... hell ive even seen them ship!!!!!
nerd.gif
  BTW we have those brandon roy's here in the Chi... not many tho... i wonder why they making less quantities? or maybe they making the same but evenly distributing them out amongst all the loctions... new and old
Now that the stores have expanded and the supply isn't allocated to one location they are more willing to move around pieces to clear stuff out or at least move stuff. Case in point player PE's that won't move in Chicago might move in Miami. The key is to not ask all the time or at least have a decent relationship with the staff.

Back
Top Bottom