House of Hoops : South Coast Plaza

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

FYI... Major Grand Opening is targeted and most likely 4th of July weekend. Athletes they have in the running to show up is: Gasol, Brown, Griffin... Kobe is still a possibility. Personally id rather see Griffin then anyone else.

Still unsure of what PE's or other kicks they will have... will have to get with the DM in one week.
any update on this?!  weekend is around the corner..

Originally Posted by rukawa005

FYI... Major Grand Opening is targeted and most likely 4th of July weekend. Athletes they have in the running to show up is: Gasol, Brown, Griffin... Kobe is still a possibility. Personally id rather see Griffin then anyone else.

Still unsure of what PE's or other kicks they will have... will have to get with the DM in one week.
I spoke with the DM and they are looking at the week after =/  They are pushing to secure a big name.

Originally Posted by rukawa005

I spoke with the DM and they are looking at the week after =/  They are pushing to secure a big name.

Did anything happen there this weekend? I was there on the 4th of July in the late afternoon (past 4pm) and it was dead. No big sale or anything.

Did anything happen there this weekend? I was there on the 4th of July in the late afternoon (past 4pm) and it was dead. No big sale or anything.

Back
Top Bottom