House of Hoops : South Coast Plaza

So  KrispacInLa were talking and we were wondering who is going to the HOH grand opening at South Coast Plaza this weekend.

Anyone know what they will be releasing?  Hopefully they stock some of the limited Kobe VI like 3D and OC's like the NYC Nike did.

So  KrispacInLa were talking and we were wondering who is going to the HOH grand opening at South Coast Plaza this weekend.

Anyone know what they will be releasing?  Hopefully they stock some of the limited Kobe VI like 3D and OC's like the NYC Nike did.

From what I herd, Saturday. Nothing official. I wish I paid more attention when I was at South Coast this past Saturday.

From what I herd, Saturday. Nothing official. I wish I paid more attention when I was at South Coast this past Saturday.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Krisp when you going back to Mazatlan?
Sup meng. Long time no talk. I am going for Memorial Weekend coming up......... 4 days
pimp.gif

Updated info 5/17/11

Looks like the opening got pushed back to the 5/27. Construction is still not finished.

Only thing confirm they are having is the YOTR Jordan 7's and the KOBE Hornet VIs. If I find out what else, I will posted it up.

Updated info 5/17/11

Looks like the opening got pushed back to the 5/27. Construction is still not finished.

Only thing confirm they are having is the YOTR Jordan 7's and the KOBE Hornet VIs. If I find out what else, I will posted it up.

Back
Top Bottom