Houston Flashback.....

do yall remember this summit?..does anyone have a pic of the 1st summit in Houston.

I was at one of the meetups aloooong time ago. It was during a jordan release at sharpstown mall, I think it was the 12's. I was at work that day and during my lunch break I went to sharpstown just to see what the deal was. There were about 10-15 dudes there with heat on. Somebody took a couple pics but I had on a shirt and tie. If someone has some pics, post em' up.

Aliefinest...............Peace.

Of course, thats some real OGs right there.
That summit was at Sidelines Sports Bar on Main R.I.P. (the monorail project ran it out of business)
It was on the release day of the Olympic VII Retros.
It was the Summer the Rockets traded for T-Mac, hence I was sporting his HS jersey in celebration.
I got a few more pics from that Summit (posted below)

alief is correct, the first Summit was at Industry Cafe R.I.P.
It was on the release day of the Blue XIIs. (a few peeps met in the morning to get these)
I dont have any pics on hand of that one.

Anyway, back to the Olympic VII Retro Summit

Who wore what?

64240380.jpg

64240378.jpg

64240376.jpg

64240372.jpg

64240367.jpg

64240363.jpg

64240360.jpg

OGs!!!
64240353.jpg

64240351.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
vs Retro!!!
64240347.jpg

64240343.jpg

these have a story
64240341.jpg

64240338.jpg

OG Halo
64240331.jpg
:smokin
smokin.gif
(i still got a few somewhere)
64240324.jpg

This kids always laced
64240319.jpg

64240313.jpg

64240307.jpg

True Red SBs whoopin some monkey @#%$ in street hoops!
64240305.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif

64240300.jpg

1-6 again
64240298.jpg
ed it!
64240288.jpg

Some Nerd showed up!
64240286.jpg

64240285.jpg

Reppin H-Town, TX on NT since 2001

me and my friend stopped by kinda late. That sidelines place was kinda cool too. I never knew what happened to that place the first summit was at... i guess it's gone now too. We must a be a curse.
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

nice pics......thats me, i had Jedis on that day.

no pics of the 1st summit? I remember the prize was a gift card at champs. Custom blk toe 1s vs DA PE 9 lows

hahaha oh man...
i still had a fade back then..wow..and no facial hair...
i was fresh outta high school
and i was rockin those cement iv's...
lol
wow.....
thats how i member it...but eh.. good times...
right before the sneakerfad really blew up.
I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

What I especially liked about these days was that it was only NTers. The last one was cool, don't get me wrong, but it was a lot of non-NTers so it kinda took away from the idea of a "summit". I guess it was more widely publicized than just an NT post is why - and the culture has expanded a bit since back then. Oh well.
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

serg did you buy those linens or was that someone else i just remember someone buying them right off his feet

Quote:
serg did you buy those linens or was that someone else i just remember someone buying them right off his feet
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals
member #3; Gotta love that Peanut Butter Interior

Yea T bought them linens.

You guys got me all nostalgic and stuff so i started to do some digging. I found pics of a lot of past summits, some that I even forgot about. Anyways Im working on uplodaing them. And YES! These pics include the very 1st Summit at Industry Cafe!

Check out www.myspace.com\htownsneakersummit.
New Photo Albums up soon!

If you guys have any more photos to contribute please let me know.

l_abf4cb0915d67a0e94c5493dd48557ac.jpg

l_6c4bedf8b50409f72ae1833082c07a6e.jpg

Reppin H-Town, TX on NT since 2001

wassup HT heads .. Im from NYC, but I was wondering if any of you would do me a favore.... Im trying to get a couple of tees from KICKZ but they dont do delivery .. PLEASE SOME1 HOOK ME UP .. thanks

nogordaspleaze@aol.com is my email

or ya can PM me here ... I can pick up some nice fitteds from out here or can hook you up for the favor ..

thanks in advance once again!

haha there i am again in the jordan shirt next to the XIs..i remember one pic from industry cafe, it has everyone together who attended

nice pics .. just browsing ..
F/S or F/T AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

im def gonna be at the one in a week or two..
Team Wipe Me Down
"Hot drop drop top top drop *** drop it like its hot"
*R.I.P. Perry Williams*​
..::Free Linda Martinez::..​

look at oll shoemasta dude been MIA since fantastic 4 release...and those were my IV's haha
Houston > You​

I was at the first summit at Industry rocking the OG Jumpman print tee and the released-that-day XII white/blues. I remember Bruza and Mike and Kadoma and some other dudes. And then I had to hit up the bball summit where I met Shoemasta and Russ and some dudes. Luckily, I'll be in town on a break from college and summer school on the 12th so I'm excited about coming through and saying whats up to old and new faces. I'm looking forward to another bball summit sometime soon. Fear the 5'10" left handed whitey D3 hooper!

..:team TEXAS:..
.:713 : Fresh Prince of Bellaire:.
HOOPSboy7@gmail.com[/email] 143*733865*1

Seeing those pics up there makes me really miss my Heinekens.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... member #5
AKA "Fresh Like New Money"​

Back
Top Bottom