Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

Not much to take away from the game tonight with a short handed roster. Harden and Wood are legit of course. Bruno needs to never see the floor again. House has looked terrible, and he talks about being a secondary ball handler and wanting an increased role but he may be overestimating his talent level. Excited for Thursday with the full squad.

EqhNU44XUAMzQuX

Some of these Harden passes have been awful, and the defense has been shoddy in too many spots. Kings erased a 10 point deficit swiftly and it made no sense.

Wish they either go to this colorway or back to the red and yellow look. Too many black and red teams.

All they needed were some stops and eventually they got them. Good win for Silas. Harden basically got 33 in 3 quarters :lol:

Silas 1st win :pimp:

Defense needs to be cleaned up but that should come with more practice and chemistry

Kings are tough so that was a good win

was ugly at times, but i'll take it. hopefully they all start gelling together soon with more real game time together.

Happy new year’s💥 2021 rockets going on a run

Silas has his work cut out for him managing the rotation, which is a good problem to have. Nwaba didn’t even play last night and Ben “40% from 3”mclemore will need minutes as well.

Man I love these blue unis. Best thing about this season besides picking up Christian Wood.

I hate em.

Wall looking excellent. We might of got off with a finesse with the extra 1st along with Wall. Russ looks terrible out there in Washington.

Back
Top Bottom