Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

Bruno definitely taking up space from a competent nba player. Harden usually starts slow so that’s no reason to overreact, it’s just frustrating losing winnable games. I feel this and the Dallas games were right there for us

it’s hard for me to gauge this team until we actually field our healthy roster. Harden Wood Wall have only played 1 game together. The turnover, new coach, limited practice, and injuries are stifling us right now, but I think it’ll clean up in the next few weeks.

This is exactly the type of game they needed. The Magic were short handed and the Rockets handled that type of team exactly how you’re supposed to. They didn’t make it some lame dogfight nor allow a rando to make a huge impact. Also loved *** none of the starters were in the 4th. I can’t tell you the last time something like that has happened. Harden had 15 points of effortless play and got to kick his feet up for a whole quarter. That has to feel great for him :lol: if MDA was here, the starters would’ve played the whole way until there was 70 seconds left. Two games vs the Lakers will be tough, and at this point, they simply need every W possible.

This is exactly the type of game they needed. The Magic were short handed and the Rockets handled that type of team exactly how you’re supposed to. They didn’t make it some lame dogfight nor allow a rando to make a huge impact. Also loved *** none of the starters were in the 4th. I can’t tell you the last time something like that has happened. Harden had 15 points of effortless play and got to kick his feet up for a whole quarter. That has to feel great for him :lol: if MDA was here, the starters would’ve played the whole way until there was 70 seconds left. Two games vs the Lakers will be tough, and at this point, they simply need every W possible.

Wood is the real deal (wish Nike would hurry up make his shirsey Stimulus money burning a hole in my pocket 🤣), so happy we snagged him at a reasonable contract too. He's everything Capela should have been, and more. MIP is his for the taking this season. It's crazy he bounced around so long. I'm still mad at Harden for handling the situation the way he did. Running him and Wood on PNR's looks good. Maybe he'll have a change of heart...(only trade I'd consider for him is with the Nuggets, has to be Murray AND Porter Jr.) otherwise he's stuck here.

I like Cole Anthony I think he's going to be a steal for the Magic. I really wanted him before we traded our pick. That had to be done though to sign Wood though right?

Where was this concern when the Rockets had to have multiple guys going into quarantine? The league practically kekeke’d and kept moving. They were not concerned at all when we had 8 guys vs Denver and Portland. They were practically league mandated losses.

Bad defense against a good team is one thing, but a #RefShow still aiding that good team is disgusting

Last edited:
Not even going to finish watching the rest of the game. There’s a glaring size discrepancy, and the all around effort isn’t there

what a difference a couple of weeks makes. just blow this team up smh.

By blow the team up, you mean send Harden somewhere else. We obviously lack size, but my goodness when he’s checked out, it directly bleeds into the rest of the guys. Let’s say he is still laboring from the ankle, well, he needs to get his *** off the floor and heel up. If he’s not hurt and simply is going through the motions, then he needs to be moved because he’s directly being a detriment. There’s too many young guys on this team to lack energy, you should get energy from this team at minimum. But when your star playing is laboring/lethargic, EG is reverting back to bad EG, and you get two goose eggs from two of your starters, one of which is 35 and shouldn’t start anymore, you have a bad recipe. The Rockets need more size and length, and they need to do that with EG/PJ/Bruno/Clemons. I know the Lakers are defending champs with minimal changes and a lot of chemistry, but come on, have some damn dignity.

Back
Top Bottom