Houston Rockets 2017 Preseason Thread - Spurs MyPlayers Take Over

Gasol broke his finger....its like the SAS trying to hand over the 2nd seed. we better take it this time

Last edited:
A damn two on one after a Capela block and what does Brewer proceed to do? he throws it out of bounds

this guy is an idiot man :lol:

Calvin Watkins‏ @calvinwatkins

Ryan Anderson told ESPN he will not make the trip to Memphis. He hasn't eaten in 3 days.
9:33 PM · Jan 20, 2017

Uuhhhhhhhh....

mean.gif

Dekker got the start tonight for anyone just catching up. Good move as it keeps the original rotation intact while limiting Brewer's destruction with the starters.

:smokin :smokin the refs tried to take the game out of the Rockets hands, but Dekker, Harden, Gordon, and Nene weren't having that **** :pimp:

Dekker 
pimp.gif

had Brewer gotten more minutes than Dekker we would've lost by 60 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Brewer still played 24 minutes tonight :lol:

Brewer got a mulligan cause of a great pass he made and mashing on Vince Carter :lol: :lol:

:x

How Gasol struggled some with Harden on him was pretty funny :lol:

It makes no sense. Harden should be food down there

Exactly :lol: it's certain matchups Harden gets that are pretty weird that he's successful in, like David Lee from a couple years ago in the post. You could swear Harden was Rudy Gobert the way Lee responded :lol:

Last edited:
Any chance capela gets the starting position back full time? Would really hate to lose the chemistry that he and beard has.

With Ryan Anderson's return, Rockets have preferred lineup back together

MILWAUKEE - As Ryan Anderson took a front-row seat at Bradley Center on Monday, Nene offered a sing-song update on the Rockets power forward's health. With a broad smile Nene announced, "He's ba-aaaack."

Anderson was not the only one. With Anderson over his stomach virus, the Rockets' preferred starting lineup will be back together Monday night against the Bucks for the first time since Dec. 17, when center Clint Capela went out with a broken fibula.

While Anderson returned to the team after staying home for the first game of the road trip, Saturday's win in Memphis, Capela will return to the starting lineup.

"That's the way we want to do it," Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni said. "Clint looked good the past few games. That was his role and that is what we want. It has nothing to do with Trez (Montrezl Harrell) or Nene. All three are ready to go. We might switch them up and guys will play at different times. But our idea is that was Clint's job and his job to lose."

The Rockets went 15-2 when starting Capela, Anderson, Trevor Ariza, James Harden and Patrick Beverley. They went 10-5 in the five weeks since.

Capela returned a week ago in Miami, but had been playing reduced minutes and came off the bench, other than in that first game back. Anderson missed two games last week with the stomach virus and struggled through nine minutes in the loss to the Golden State Warriors. Both said they were at full strength.

"I feel amazing," Anderson said. "I feel really good. You know when you make a turn, when you feel like such crap and make that turn, I'm so happy to feel like myself again. I have an appetite. About three days, I couldn't put anything in my stomach and didn't have an appetite. I feel great now." Capela has played an average of 14 minutes in his first four games back from the injury, averaging eight points and six rebounds. He said he struggled with his conditioning in his first game, but not since.

Back
Top Bottom