Houston Rockets 2017 Preseason Thread - Spurs MyPlayers Take Over

we need to add some more slower paced offense. We'll be up by double digits and let teams get back because of our silly pace compounded with a lack of effort. just slow the hell down sometimes

i still love the offense at its core, we just have to have a more heady approach to our 48 mins

Last edited:
we need to add some more slower paced offense. We'll be up by double digits and let teams get back because of our silly pace compounded with a lack of effort. just slow the hell down sometimes

Not sure if talking about the rockets or Mike Sherman at A&M :lol:

man im getting annoyed really fast. we look like we thought the season was 25 games long.

its frustrating as hell seeing these randos from philly look like they're gaining confidence playing against the Rockets. regardless of win/loss its embarassing to me. and its starting to look like effort now

they better come out firing after this break |I

I always look up the opposing teams back end roster and try to guess who will go off on us. I'm usually right, and I use that for Draftkings :lol:

Jimmy is the first player in NBA history with multiple 50 point triple doubles in the same season :pimp:

Can we please get everyone heathy at once?

First Bev, then Capela, then Anderson, and now Gordon. SMH :lol:

Can we please get everyone heathy at once?

First Bev, then Capela, then Anderson, and now Gordon. SMH
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Beard tho… is he for real? these are some crazy **** he's putting up

Excellent play from the center position tonight[/quote]

Wonder if pringles is abandoning trying to play all 3 in the same game.

Last game it was nene who didn't play, this game it was Harrell.

Excellent play from the center position tonight

Wonder if pringles is abandoning trying to play all 3 in the same game.

Last game it was nene who didn't play, this game it was Harrell.

On top of making sure Nene is related, I think he just knew what the matchup was. Harrell might have gotten flat out assaulted by Embiid had he played :lol:

C3OkrSFVcAAmfdc.jpg

Last edited:
I'm too lazy to look, can someone tell me how many triple doubles Harden has missed by 1 rebound or assist? :lol:

I'll never forget Troy Daniels stealing one of his triple doubles and Harden looked at him like Jason Terry :lol:

This team needs the all star break so badly. They're practically alternating good wins and bad losses at this point and need a recharge

Back
Top Bottom