Houston Rockets 2017 Preseason Thread - Spurs MyPlayers Take Over

So is Ariza just tired from the schedule, or is he really starting to decline? I'd say just tired had he not been letting guys run past him for weeks now. I first noticed during the game when he beat either Memphis or the Spurs. He just doesn't have to speed to stay with guys and it's been very glaring for awhile.

So is Ariza just tired from the schedule, or is he really starting to decline? I'd say just tired had he not been letting guys run past him for weeks now. I first noticed during the game when he beat either Memphis or the Spurs. He just doesn't have to speed to stay with guys and it's been very glaring for awhile.

The decline is real. He runs like he just got out of bed from an 8 hour nap

If Dekker's defense wasn't so trash, he'd be a no brainer start over Ariza.

We're going to hold this 3rd seed, but I think we're just seeing very clearly that we're not at all in the GSW....SA/CLE conversation. Various starters need to be replaced if we're gonna be forreal.

Last edited:
If Dekker's defense wasn't so trash, he'd be a no brainer start over Ariza.

We're going to hold this 3rd seed, but I think we're just seeing very clearly that we're not at all in the GSW....SA/CLE conversation. Various starters need to be replaced if we're gonna be forreal.

I'm not sure if the Rockets are lucky that they are immediately playing again tonight, or unlucky. This could either be a game to quickly cleanse that stench of a choke off, or the Bulls will take advantage of a Rockets team that may still be thinking about last night's game.

If kj not gonna get minutes, they should let harden run minutes with Gordon and Beverley and eliminate brewers minutes.

at this point, KJ should get some burn 

But the coaches know something we don't. But if he was good enough he'd already be playing. B b b but...

Anyway, I'm just waiting on whichever random guy hangs them on them again. Their backup center, the French dude Cristino or whatever, or Bobby Portis. Doug Mcdermott has 10 ppg. Tonight is a perfect time to go for 35, including 9/10 from the perimeter

This year plays anti-defense sometimes. The times of baskets they give up is atrocious

Guys who barely get playing time are outhustling them. I just don't understand this. Taj Gibson playing like he's Ben Wallace or something

Boys only pass the ball back to Harden if they get it while he's on the court...
They magically understand how to attack or pass to other open players when he's off the court? what in the entire ****? these dudes look silly as hell out here man

Back
Top Bottom