Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

So pumped for this season man. My fiancé hates when I dedicate Sunday to football. She really gonna hate rockets game day :pimp:

986756D3-E5BE-4A20-B307-E1BE191AD37E.jpeg

That was a very fun game late :lol: it’s nuts how the game instantly turned once Silas shuffled in Christopher, Sengun, Exum, and Garuba. Christopher hitting those threes and the general activities and energy from all four of those guys directly led to that come back in win.

Rough game the other night, but I figured it would turn out that way. Too many hard nosed veterans on that Heat team and this team isn’t ready for a team like that. Herro pretending like he’s worth Harden was disgusting though, but only less disgusting than the missed free throws from this team. My goodness they’re horrific at that and they need to fix that in a hurry.

Not really a fan of waiving Exum. Was honestly looking forward to seeing how he’d get acclimated after a long injury lay-off and getting being healthy. I know House is a Houston dude all the way, but I’m pretty much over him and would e given him his walking papers.

Back
Top Bottom