Houston Rockets @ Memphis Grizzlies 8:00 pm EST

Houston Rockets @ Memphis Grizzlies 8:00 pm EST
http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?c … mp;gid=099

**Not sure if i ever mentioned this before, but you can double-click the video to make it full-screen**
pimp.gif

we (the grizzlies) gotta get our act together. we're in disarray. only positive has been the play of gay. he's the new face of the franchise imo.

hopefully we can pull of the upset, which i don't think is that far fetched. i expect an inspired effort coming back home off the miserable road trip. awin tonight would be a big morale lifter. we also need a w to keep the city of memphis interested in grizzlies basketball.
laugh.gif

We cannot overlook this Grizzlies team and look towards LA, SA, etc. I dont think they will though and we'll be 7-1 by about 10:30 or so.

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

We cannot overlook this Grizzlies team and look towards LA, SA, etc. I dont think they will though and we'll be 7-1 by about 10:30 or so.
we'll see bout that
happy.gif
. i'm feeling the upset. gogriz!
pimp.gif

I hope we don't play down to this team as well and wait till the last few minutes of the game to really get it together.

Memphis's always matched up with the Rockets well imo
Let's go get a solid win out of this one.

And not to rain on the parade, but the past couple of games where it's gotten tight, to see Tmac just walk up the court non-chalantly while everyonesjogging/running really bothers me.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

we (the grizzlies) gotta get our act together. we're in disarray. only positive has been the play of gay. he's the new face of the franchise imo.
hopefully we can pull of the upset, which i don't think is that far fetched. i expect an inspired effort coming back home off the miserable road trip. a win tonight would be a big morale lifter. we also need a w to keep the city of memphis interested in grizzlies basketball.
laugh.gif

It might be my sleepiness, but when i read this i swore i thought u were free styling about the grizzlies
roll.gif

I don't think the Grizzlies winning is too far fetched... If Gasol has a good night, it'll be possible.

Originally Posted by jay y kay

Rudy Gay better play well today. he's on my fantasy team.

he picked up 2 quickies in 2 minutes. early foul trouble has been his kriptonite so far this season.

how bout darko?! abusing yao.
laugh.gif

I don't think the Grizzlies winning is too far fetched... If Gasol has a good night, it'll be possible.

Don't forget Mike Miller, he's more important IMO, if he gets hot, GAME over.

Hopefully the Rockets do better than they did against Charlotte.

Let's get the W, Rockets!

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Don't forget Mike Miller, he's more important IMO, if he gets hot, GAME over.
laugh.gif

If the Rockets can get their PG's to knock down some shots and some bench points, it's going to be blowout city.

Back
Top Bottom