Houston Rockets @ Memphis Grizzlies 8:00 pm EST

First of all let me just say i admit i was STRAIGHT UP WRONG about that *+%*!++ idiot Mike James
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

That's YA'LL boy Mike James!
Yea i was wrong.
indifferent.gif
to me. That fool didn't evenLOOK Tmac's way. Someone said this earlier in the year but i didn't really pay it attention. "Mike James is selfish. He only plays forhimself" or something to that effect. I TOTALLY agree now. He's a *+%*!++ idiot.

Why the hell is Tmac smiling after losing to the Grizzlies?

Fool.
He wasn't smiling that he lost to the Grizz. He was smiling cause of how he missed a wide open layup.

And how the HELL did he miss the layup anyway, even though the game was over...Hell at least he could've padded his stats some more.

Gamblers...i want an answer. Was this game rigged? Is that why Tmac missed that layup? What was the spread?

Damn man, T-Mac and Yao can't carry us EVERY night. Someone else needs to step up once in a while. James and Alston are constantly shooting up bricks.Please give Stevie a chance.

Nice all-around game for Darko. Ironic that he's have his best game this year against the team I thought desperately should have signed him this year.

You're not the only one SHUGHES, I wanted the Mavericks to sign him too, but in reality knew we had no chance... but good for him to have a good game.

Tmac shouldn't have been smiling AT ALL.

YOU friggin LOST to an inferior team.
You're seriously taking this too serious. You're acting like he's HAPPY that he lost or something as to the reason why he'ssmiling when it had NOTHING to do with that.

You ever smile at yourself when there's something you do soooo well and when you do it wrong, you just smile in disbelief right after? That's all hewas doing.

Hahaha! What's good OT?

I see you're coming around to the anti-Mike James campaign.
laugh.gif

Well guess what? I'm coming around to the pro-Steve Francis one.
laugh.gif

Not to say that I wasn't a fan of Stevie. I loved dude's game BEFORE NY ruined him.
smh.gif

But I just thought that he was gonna come back and try to "steal" the team back from T-Mac.

All these DNP's certainly had to have humbled him though. And I'm sure he's itching to prove a lot of people wrong.

We Want Steve!!

I see you're coming around to the anti-Mike James campaign.

Well guess what? I'm coming around to the pro-Steve Francis one.
What's good Shuges? Yeah i feel you man. I was pretty much Pro steve all along just cause i still believe he got game and now afterseeing these losers like rafer and james, i don't think it can be THAT much worse to try steve out.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

kyle is a junkyard dog out there! he plays with reckless abandon.

Who, Mase??

4152.jpg

Ha! This is the only Lowry I know that "plays" with reckless abandon.

badboys2_10.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Tmac shouldn't have been smiling AT ALL.

YOU friggin LOST to an inferior team.
You're seriously taking this too serious. You're acting like he's HAPPY that he lost or something as to the reason why he's smiling when it had NOTHING to do with that.

You ever smile at yourself when there's something you do soooo well and when you do it wrong, you just smile in disbelief right after? That's all he was doing.

He was also smiling during the timeout btw right before the last play of the game. . I dont see how someone could be smiling when they just lost a verywinnable game.

durty pancakes wrote:

He was also smiling during the timeout btw right before the last play of the game. . I dont see how someone could be smiling when they just lost a very winnable game.

You ever smile at yourself when there's something you do soooo well and when you do it wrong, you just smile in disbelief right after? That's all he was doing.

I gotta agree with that right there.

It's like second nature. And when you mess up you're like, "yo, did i really just do that?" Then you do a kind of
smh.gif
+
laugh.gif
at thesame time.

Doubt he'd react like that later in the season. This is only the 8th game b.
laugh.gif

dawg durtty pancakes, tmac just had a new baby boy an hr before the game. maybe some told him congrats about the new baby.

tmac cares, he cried like a baby in the playoffs last yr

^ he has 3 kids with his wife (this new one is his 3rd) and one out of wedlock w/ another chick => 4

that sorry dude scola better be happy, i can't find a photo of him getting jammed on like smuckers by rudy. which probably means he won't be on aposter.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom