Houston Rockets Preseason Thread 2018

Also how the hell is there not a back up ref? I thought there was always a 4th official in the locker room for things like this.

Another pretty pathetic outing so far, except it's from the start. MDA actually putting more guys out there out of desperation due to this being a back to back, but they're just not taking advantage of it. This is a beatable Wizards team even with our injuries, but the Wizards are playing with more effort. They're pretty lucky to be down by 11 instead of 25 or so.

I didn't even bother watching the last 8:40 of the game. They did that fake comeback thing and got it to around 64-69, went threw 4 possessions where they either played good D/forced blown layups and came down the court and didn't score a single time. Once they had another possession where they were played great defense then gave up a ****ing Oubre 3 to get it back to either 15 or 17, that was it for me. Yea yea, they were coming off a mentally and physically draining game last night, and still are missing two key guys, but they practically quit tonight, and i wasn't gonna be apart of that.

I’ve been saying I still think we’re the best team in the league when fully healthy.

Any idea how long Capela will be out? We should have a moute back soon.

This team is playing like they want to match their 14 game win steak with a 14 game losing streak

This game was so damn exhausting but I'm glad they managed to pull out the win :lol: It would have sucked to see that comeback with Harden's 40points + injury, Gerald Green coming up big, Chris Paul and Ariza exhausting themselves and good minutes from Tarik Black all go for naught with a loss. Great way to end this losing streak and close out 2017. Still can't stand how well Ennis and Brewer played, knowing damn well they spent a chunk of both their Houston and LA tenure being total bums. Wasn't expecting Randle either to turn himself into prime Shaq. Josh Hart is another guy that had no reason getting ANOTHER career high on us.

This Green shot :lol: :lol: Dude has to continue doing stuff like this, cause we all know the first mess-up and non-productivity will have him glued to the bench. He provided nice energy and clutch offense tonight.

Already mentioned before, but I wish Harden would have set out a couple games after he initially hurt his knee a couple games ago, can't remember exactly when. I would have preferred sitting out and losing a couple games than him further hurting himself to stay in, but we should get an update in a day or two I guess. Magic and Warriors up next on a back to back. Pretty up in the air as far as rotations go.

brutal. harden out at least 2 weeks with a grade 2 hamstring strain.

cp3 playing hurt. luc still out. capela playing with the fracture and might still have the heel issue. 1 seed looking out of reach. i don't doubt cp3 can carry us without harden but health needs to be a priority going forward

I'm ****in crying :lol:

Man we need Luc back badly. I think his presence is so underrated to our lineups/versatility. Him and Tuck (Texas Fight) were such critical additions

Luc is clearly underrated. His absence has affected Ariza and PJ’s roles

Rockets are the 29th ranked defense since he's been out.

Yuck smh.

Pretty good game tonight. MDA actually experimented with the lineup for once, but it sucks he is doing it out of extreme necessity with Harden out instead of just doing it to conserve guys for later. That game mostly showed me how sorry the Magic is. I knew they were a bottom tier team, but didn’t know why.

Winning vs GSW is obviously gonna be thought tomorrow. Ideally the game is to win, but given the circumstances, they need to show they’re prepared for a fight, and get more it if there healthy

Back
Top Bottom