Houston Rockets Preseason Thread 2018

well the spurs made a run at the end of the half. i feel like they're never really out of it so hopefully we can go up big again second half and then put some deeper bench guys in. wouldn't shock me at all if we stuck to 8 men all night though.

great win tonight. played sloppy for stretches and let them borderline stay in the game, but i'll take it. was scared as **** when harden went down on that foul late, but looks like he'll be fine. cp3 balled out and the defense as a whole looks pretty great right now.

play again tomorrow night, but on the bright side...the bucks played tonight too so they'll be on a back to back as well. i fully expect to win the next 4 games and go into christmas day against okc at 27-4 and on a 16 game win streak.

Zhou Qi era begins ??? Nene wasn’t supposed to play tonight, but knowing MDA, with Clint out, Nene will play 35 minutes

If he's hurt, go ahead and sit him:smh:

Based on that game, he really should have sat out, even if it resulted in a loss. It didn’t help that MDA only ran an 8 man rotation, of which the 8th man didn’t play until the 4th ****ing quarter. That is so damn annoying especially on s back to back. This is some obvious stuff and I don’t know why he does this.

Turned into a nice game with a nice crowd eventually. Hate how a bunch of this fan base is similar to the Heat fan base. I was there at 6:20 and I could probably have counted the number of people there all the way up til right before the National Anthem :lol:

glad we were able to win a game like that. back to back and beat up. playing a close game and were able to close it out at the end. need to experience games like that and be prepared.

jazz game might be a little tough tomorrow. they've been playing pretty well even with gobert out.

Oh I had just seen that :rofl: wow, Goran Dragic. The starting unit from 10-12 would be a very good bench unit today. Those were some very lean years

Oh I had just seen that :rofl: wow, Goran Dragic. The starting unit from 10-12 would be a very good bench unit today. Those were some very lean years

haha i've spent lots of time talking about those years. always arguing with lakers fans about how we never had to tank and finish 3rd or worse in the whole league.

but tbh, those were some rough years always finishing 9th. missing the playoffs and getting a crappy draft pick.

wasn't pretty for 36 minutes tonight, but we put it together in the 4th. great win, but we're starting to get sloppy and ugly.

wasn't pretty for 36 minutes tonight, but we put it together in the 4th. great win, but we're starting to get sloppy and ugly.

Bored is more like it, we've yet to have a REAL challenge. Just hope we don't get too complacent.

They really need to give Harden a couple of games off.

I know they want the 1 seed and to continue the winning streak but he has no explosion right now.

As soon as Gordon breaks outta his slump, Ryno goes into one.:smh::lol:

It’s both a slump, plus the fact that some of these matchups just aren’t very favorable for him.

What a game it turned into, that lead ballooned like crazy I couldn’t believe it. They just locked Utah up and EG insanely went off.

Back
Top Bottom