HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

mean.gif

Just saw Daniels and Covington on the bench 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like they gon get some PT in the next few games

Last edited:
It was good to see that Viper section of the Rockets put a score into the Nuggets. Covington, Canaan, and Daniels had a lot of chemistry together.

Damnnn Daniels out there ballin 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Boy can shoot that ***

Covington or Daniels should break the rotation! Cmon Mchale boys can ball

12?! I just bought 8 for both, you bought for friends and family, or profit?

Friends and family. Had about 3 games I went to this year where I gathered a group of 30+. All the homies and family are big rocket's fans shouldn't have trouble finding people.
Plus playoffs start the 19th and hopefully the games will be on the weekend.

Veteran experience :pimp: :pimp:.....:lol:....for real though, always wanted to see a consistently healthy Greg Smith. Could've done some damage, but he wouldn't fully take advantage of his playing time, and just when you think he's putting it all together, he'd get injured.

lance-shot2.gif

PittmanWink.gif

The Enforcer??????

eek.gif
roll.gif

At that first gif ***** straight took out Lance 
laugh.gif

Sad to see Big Sebastian Telfair go he put up nice numbers when healthy 

Hopefully DP can give us some quality mins I doubt it tho lol

they're the same guy, one is just healthy and the other isn't. if anything, i think it's just another body so that we can rest asik and jones a little more towards the end

The nuggets really did us a solid holding the warriors down. Just makes it more likely they can't win out and snag the 5th seed

usually i refrain from betting on us, but we're the underdogs against the twolves so i bet big on us. we've played sloppy lately, but i believe we can win tonight!!!!!!

Damn, Love is a late scratch tonight. May not even see him in a Wolves jersey again. Oh well, let's get this win and stay healthy. Maybe some veteran presence Pittman?

Back
Top Bottom