HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

Harden staring at the 3 point shooter instead of challenging the shot 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Asik and Garcia comin through :pimp: Superstar Harden :smokin Parsons defense with Garcia on KD :smokin :smokin Team defense picked up greatly as I was utterly disgusted earlier in the game.

8e63e911_jvbhjbhj.jpeg

Last edited:
This team is going to be scary in the playoffs. The west is not flooded with teams with a strong interior as Houstons. Defense + Big men = championships unless your Michael Jordan 

Does anyone have a video of kd and Garcia pushing each other or something last night? Missed the first half, but thought I saw that in a highlight. Or can anyone just tell me what happened and like who initiated it?

Parsons was guarding KD full court, Cisco cane over to try and trap. There was bumping as they got down court, mostly KD using his off arm to ward off Cisco. They call the foul on Cisco and KD used his off arm to kinda push him, then KD kind of walked towards Cisco and started talking. Cisco didn't say anything back, and players just got between more for precautionary reasons than anything

save them for the playoffs. Dwight has been nothing but great this season and no injuries. Save him for the playoffs and dont press your luck

Got banned for a week 
laugh.gif

But... Man that game against OKC is just a glimpse of what this team could be with effort, defense, and ball movement 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ive said this the whole time but next year is OUR year. Our team is gonna have really good chemistry and we should be making some additions to that bench lol

Honestly dont expect us to contend this year but nonetheless im excited to get these playoffs started 
pimp.gif

Hopefully everything stays as is and we play Portland 

you know what, I wonder why they never have Lin carry the ball and have Harden come off screens ala Rip Hamilton for a midrange j … idk the numbers but he seems to shoot very well from midrange 
nerd.gif

Yall catch what KD said post game? 
laugh.gif

"They wasn't playing one-on-one, it was one-on-three. Those dudes can't check me one-on-one. They know that."
Garcia tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone got that clip of Bev hype af with Garcia?
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was rolling T Jones and Lin were just looking at em like wtf you doing 
laugh.gif

Damn Harden never fails.. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Stays letting these bums blow right pass him then the usual dribble for 8 seconds then pass it to someone with .7 seconds left 
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom