Houston Rockets Thread - Preseason vs Spurs (Friday)

Still amazed we were able to keep TJ. We basically gave up guys who were in our steady rotation (though I think both Johnson/KPap could've flourished with legit chances) and Prig, who was only in rotation due to Bev being down.

This is an awesome pickup because you gave up nothing. it's a gamble but they finally got the second playmaker they desperately needed. Lawson just needs to get his **** together but Morey coming through again 8)

I think Ty gone be alright. When it rains, it pours. He's known to be active in these streets with the partying/whatnot (but so is Harden and a host of NBA guys). His situation never got this bad till the relationship with the Nuggets went way south which is all mostly recent. Winning/good situation should turn this all around for him.

I wonder what rotations McHale is gonna run though. Probably experiment through the season

9b3.png

Even if Lawson sucks for us or never plays a minute, we didn't give up anything of value :lol:
Nick Johnson might be dece in the future :nerd: :nerd:  

i doubt it. he's not gonna get a fair chance at playing time anywhere. mudiay and jameer nelson in front of him. no chance to develop his game. he's a shooting guard who can't shoot, in an undersized point guard's body with some springs.

i hope he does well though.

thought those jerseys were real.. anything is better than our jerseys right now. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom