****HOUSTON, TEXAS NTers check in please***Vol. Sights to see

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Dallas>H town

Co-sign. H-Town is too damn humid
I've heard.
tired.gif

And here I think when it gets to 85 degrees in Ohio or North Carolina, I dont wanna do anything outside...
smh.gif

How hot does it get in Houston?

Edit: I will be there from June 7- July 11...right when summer hits hard
alien.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Dallas>H town

Co-sign. H-Town is too damn humid
I've heard.
tired.gif

And here I think when it gets to 85 degrees in Ohio or North Carolina, I dont wanna do anything outside...
smh.gif

How hot does it get in Houston?
Dude if you think 85 is hot, you going to melt down here.

You should check out 5th ward. Nvm, i was told never to go there.

Is it really that bad? I used to pick my girl up from U of H, and the day i picked her up someone was murdered a little after.

The zoo is nice.....
laugh.gif

Nah, if you go when it's not too hot out it's pretty cool just to waste a couple hours.

galleria for the shopping (610 & westheimer) - hit up screwed up records & Tapes on cullen rd for all your dj screw needs. - hit up Timmy Chan'slocated in a hood near you for all your ghetto chicken/chinese food needs - check the ones on MLK blvd. though. hit the aquarium downtown - downtown fornightlife/clubs is cool.

O'rly???

Forgot About Jae wrote:
Dallas is garbage, full of hoodrats and bisexual thugs
smh.gif

����

I think you should stop by Dallas,Tx and kick it before heading down to Houston mayne....

DallasSkyline.jpg

*Houston's aight though...

if i was you , i wouldnt even visit houston, just come to dallas ,,trust me its 10x better....

Our gay guys aint thugs though, they the real thoroughbred gay types.

Dallas gays is mixed up in the hood clubs and be the ones who dance in a circle of men or do the dougie onto other dudes
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Eh, they aint no point in arguin,
Just enjoy this beat to a song everyone in Texas should be familiar with:

D-Town-H-Town connect

If you plan on staying late hours at UH, I'd advise you pack some heat with you. Just about every other week, some robbery/abduction occurs at night.Students and faculty get these emails on the regular.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Dallas>H town

I went to dallas....and man alot of them people are racist

def hit up galleria n rice village

six flags splashtown is located on i-45 too

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

If you plan on staying late hours at UH, I'd advise you pack some heat with you. Just about every other week, some robbery/abduction occurs at night. Students and faculty get these emails on the regular.

Damn. Good lookin out though.

The Museum District, Hermann Park, Rice University, University of St. Thomas, and the Houston Zoo are all on or near the light rail - in the same area as RiceVillage. Midtown has some great restaurants and bars.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I'm still somewhat confused. I will be located at the UH that is on Wheeler Street. Is this location downtown? If not, what side of town is it on and how far is it from downtown?
You're at UH Main Campus. It's no more than 10 mins away from the UH Downtown Campus.

HOUSTON > ALL. PERIOD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo fam you MUST AND I MEAN MUST hit up Frenchy's Chicken. GOAT. The Galleria Area too. always something to do over there. You gottaget that lean in your system too
pimp.gif

This just in, Houston heads:

Did you hear about Mattress Mack?

Apparently, he hired someone to kill an employee that was going to sue him!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

This just in, Houston heads:

Did you hear about Mattress Mack?

Apparently, he hired someone to kill an employee that was going to sue him!
roll.gif
WORD!?
eek.gif

Link?

UH is in Third Ward, not Downtown. There's a separate branch of UH (UHDowntown)--that's in downtown. Third Ward is one of the hoods, but also has nicehouses and is in close proximity to downtown and the Museum/Rice/Medical Center areas.

You do NOT want hood bars/clubs? Depending on your style of dress (that is, dressing up or being very casual), there are TONS of options. Downtown is now knownmore for all the hood clubs on Main Street. Maybe not "hood" in the sense of getting shot, but hood in the sense of not upscale. Washington (astreet), Midtown, and Rice Village are your best options for non-hood, upper-scale, options--everything from shortsshirt to more dressy type places.

For shopping, the malls/areas are pretty much decided by your budget. If you like the best stuff, go to The Galleria. Uptown, Highland Village, Rice Village,Memorial City Mall are all pretty good, too, but all the big designers are in The Galleria--Montrose area has cool stuff if you're into hipster-likeclothing. If you're looking for hood stuff, go to Sharpstown or Greenspoint.

If you're not into the "hood" culture, you'll have virtually no reason to ever go to the Northside of the city unless you're shopping forcheap furniture.

Feel free to PM me for more info. I've lived here for 22 of my 23 years, and know a thing or two about this place.

Back
Top Bottom