****HOUSTON, TEXAS NTers check in please***Vol. Sights to see

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

Big sippa right here... Alot been said of things to hit up if you like mexican hit guadalajaras restaurant in the northside on irvington on fridays it be packed with females just drinking it up.. And The H clowns all. And purp doesnt come in standard sizes like boy said up there jus depends how much u wanna sip and spend.. Its called expensive taste down here in my side the north we sip by the pints.. not aces and deuces..

No, you can't sip drank "by the Pints" as you say, that's ducktales. Doing so would kill you no matter what. The typical prescription dose ofone teaspoon contains 10mg of codeine alone (not to mention promethazine). The tested LD50% (Lethal Dose) of codeine in humans is 800mg. There are 96 Teaspoonsin a pint, meaning 960mg of codeine. If one were to drink a full pint of drank, the result would be death.

Big sippa right here... Alot been said of things to hit up if you like mexican hit guadalajaras restaurant in the northside on irvington on fridays it be packed with females just drinking it up.. And The H clowns all. And purp doesnt come in standard sizes like boy said up there jus depends how much u wanna sip and spend.. Its called expensive taste down here in my side the north we sip by the pints.. not aces and deuces..

ducktales fam. you cant even sipp a pint in a day. i just po'd up a duece in my kool-aid
pimp.gif
i sipp from time to time and been doin this for quite some time now bro and weall kno you lying. no 1 person can sipp 16 ounces of drank in a day by himself and YOU know it so stop lying.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

JO HOUSTONE wrote:

ducktales fam. you cant even sipp a pint in a day. i just po'd up a duece in my kool-aid
pimp.gif
i sipp from time to time and been doin this for quite some time now bro and we all kno you lying. no 1 person can sipp 16 ounces of drank in a day by himself and YOU know it so stop lying.
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by MHT214

O'rly???

Forgot About Jae wrote:
Dallas is garbage, full of hoodrats and bisexual thugs
smh.gif

���

I think you should stop by Dallas,Tx and kick it before heading down to Houston mayne....

*Houston's aight though...
What is that building in the picture with the green lights all over it?

I always see it on cheaters FIRST 48 lol

fixed

pimp.gif
i sipp from time to time and been doin this for quite some time now bro and we all kno you lying. no 1 person can sipp 16 ounces of drank in a day by himself and YOU know it so stop lying.
roll.gif

in kool-aid? man smh people killing me here...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by hozaymyname

pimp.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif

i had it extra sweet from the jump i po'd up duece in my 1 liter bottle where i put the kool-aid and i swear it was like sippin on jelly it was soo muddyand sweet.
smile.gif
i was feeling great last night i still got a lil bit left bout to finish her off.

Originally Posted by hozaymyname

pimp.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif

i had it extra sweet from the jump i po'd up duece in my 1 liter bottle where i put the kool-aid and i swear it was like sippin on jelly it was soo muddy and sweet.
smile.gif
i was feeling great last night i still got a lil bit left bout to finish her off.

i say ducktales.. kool-aid full of water.. you just diluting the lean fam.. but if you did that like u said... waste of lean.. no way in hell its like sippinjelly..
alien.gif

bro how you gone tell me #++ i was NOT drinking the other day? my potna came around here wid some drank i already had some kool-aid made that was already extrathick from all the sugar, i po'd up and we sipped all night and the next day. #++ water got to do with anything? soda are made from water to fyi. and itaint the 1st time i sippd from kool-aid nether homie, im from h-town born and raised *@+#+. i been sippn drank since i was in the 7th grade back when we use toput jolly rachers and xanax or however you spell it in our cups. and i said like sippin jelly cuz it was muddy and sweet as hell. the koolaid i made had SOOmuch sugar it was ridiculous. diluting the lean? well whats the diffrence when you put it in soda? i am really missing your point, the whole purpose of puttingthe lean in soda is to dilute it. if the point was not to dilute it +@%+*# would be sipping STRAIGHT syrup from the bottle all day dying all over theplace.
roll.gif
stonface to you sir!

It's sad how I'm born and raise Houston and I know nothing about lean. I just get that drank from the store and put it in a styrofoam cup and pretend.
roll.gif

what timmy chan is that? on antoine? the only real timmy chans is on the south side imo. scott&&ost, mlk&&610, and on cullen&&reed

what timmy chan is that? on antoine? the only real timmy chans is on the south side imo. scott&&ost, mlk&&610, and on cullen&&reed
Idk, I googled that pic. The only two Timmy Chan's I mess with are ones on MLK though. The one by Jones (the O.G.) and the one by 610.

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

Idk, I googled that pic. The only two Timmy Chan's I mess with are ones on MLK though. The one by Jones (the O.G.) and the one by 610.

the one everybody call og is whack to me. i ate there during mlk sunday aftre the kappa and i still want my refund back! where u from fam?

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

the one everybody call og is whack to me. i ate there during mlk sunday aftre the kappa and i still want my refund back! where u from fam?
Beekman/Yellowstone by the old Burger King other side of the train tracks. Yeah the old spot is wack now, the one by 610 is on point though.Where you from Bro?

bro how you gone tell me #++ i was NOT drinking the other day? my potna came around here wid some drank i already had some kool-aid made that was already extra thick from all the sugar, i po'd up and we sipped all night and the next day. #++ water got to do with anything? soda are made from water to fyi. and it aint the 1st time i sippd from kool-aid nether homie, im from h-town born and raised *@+#+. i been sippn drank since i was in the 7th grade back when we use to put jolly rachers and xanax or however you spell it in our cups. and i said like sippin jelly cuz it was muddy and sweet as hell. the koolaid i made had SOO much sugar it was ridiculous. diluting the lean? well whats the diffrence when you put it in soda? i am really missing your point, the whole purpose of putting the lean in soda is to dilute it. if the point was not to dilute it +@%+*# would be sipping STRAIGHT syrup from the bottle all day dying all over the place.
roll.gif
stonface to you sir!

indifferent.gif

okay u sip lean.. your right im sorry.. soda has corn syrup.. which makes stuff thicker.. koolaid has water... and thats it.. your big lean sipper.. im done.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Alright dude, first off The H is glad to add you to the 4 million people we already got.
laugh.gif

Traffic is bad on places like Westheimer and I-10, 6-10, 59, places like that, so make sure you on a full tank when you roll up.

The streetracing scene is awesome on Sat. nights on the SW side... Westheimer, HWY 6 area.

Food is EVERYWHERE. Houston is one of the most diverse places in the US... which means great food and badd chicks.

The club, bar scene is downtown. Alot of nice places.

Like homeboy said earlier, there are chicks everywhere. You dont gotta go far to find em.
Whether they are at the Galleria, Memorial City Mall, Clubs, or clocked in at their job ( I saw the baddest female working at Best Buy wearing khakis dude) Imean we got !%@# for ya.

Bring summer wear... shorts light colored clothing, the humidity is no joke.

Stay away from hoods where you dont belong... if you do roll through one of them, don't dress flashy.

Some restaurants I like are Chachos ( cheap mexican foor with the best sweet tea next to Canes Fried Chicken)... Waffle House, and places like that for cheapgood food.

If you wanna take a girl out for a NICE romantic dinner, hit up The Taste Of Texas on I-10 and Gessner.
Food is pricey but the atmosphere is great.

Premium Goods is THE place for exclusive shoes and clothing. Jennifer is sweet as hell and the places surrounding them are preety cool.
It's in Rice Village off of Kirby and 59... but theres some other cool spots.

Houston is awesome and I don't think I'll ever leave.

Good to have a new addition to the city
pimp.gif

the purpose of sippin lean through soda is to dilute it, other wise dudes would sip syrup straight out the prescrition bottle stupid.

If you are black, go to Scott Gertner's Sports Bar on Wednesday. If you have a car, distance should not be an issue. You don't want to limit yourselfto Downtown.

the purpose of sippin lean through soda is to dilute it, other wise dudes would sip syrup straight out the prescrition bottle stupid.

u mad? lol
roll.gif

what lean is suppose to look like.. bout ready to mix with some good ol big red.

se0rd4.jpg

i aint mad u just talkin stupid. you put syrup in soda so you can dilute it and safely drink it without od'n on it. you dont seem to understand that.

big red w/lean

no hard feelings fam i dont like creating enemies.

Back
Top Bottom