How about a Post your MODDED car thread? vol. ?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

this thread died quick.
laugh.gif
word.

I'd post mine but its stock
grin.gif
pimp.gif
still very content with it though.

heres mine...work in progress - TE37's soon!

5415_98774341325_507751325_2533789_4876506_n.jpg

Old Picture w/ my buddys DC5 & Altima

Originally Posted by finnns2003

mtw2h1.jpg

16lzout.jpg

Under the hood: HKS intercooler piping, panel air filter, M-Series spark plugs, oil & rad caps; ARC BOV pipe, Samco rad hoses.
Engine Management: ECUTek, Hallman boost controller.
Suspension: Eibach springs.
Exterior: Colt Speed antenna, 20% tint.
Interior: Mitsubishi MMCS navi.

how much did you pay for your evo out the door?? im really looking into getting me a evo gsr

Originally Posted by makethanhupyours

how much did you pay for your evo out the door?? im really looking into getting me a evo gsr
right now it's hard to find GSR's, but if you find an 08 you can get it for like 29k i've seen. i unfortunately bought around releasedate, so i paid 35K out the door, with the SSS package (HID's, fast key, etc)

Infiniti G37-S or BMW 335i coupe?

Having trouble deciding which one (end of summer).

Might try to get the M-Sport package if I get the Bimmer.

Insight guys?

get the bmw and get the m-sport package too you wont be sorry got it on my 530 better rims and sports tune suspension
pimp.gif

335i if you can afford it...i dono too much about it but it seems like you can make those things fast without too much hassle...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Infiniti G37-S or BMW 335i coupe?

Having trouble deciding which one (end of summer).

Might try to get the M-Sport package if I get the Bimmer.

Insight guys?

Get a 335i, I'm trying to get rid of my car so I could get a 335i. $1200 worth of mod upgrades on the G37S will give you like 8whp, $1200 worth of modupgrades for the 335i will have you competing with the big boys
pimp.gif

I always say I am going to slam my car on Eibachs but never get around to doing it
frown.gif

To the guy who asked what my sig meant? Its my engine model.

Originally Posted by DenisHot

Eibachs won't slam you, they'll drop you
smile.gif

Also, get coilovers
laugh.gif
technically true. Only like an inch drop at most. I dontknow about coilovers at the moment because i dont know if i am ever going to bring it to the track often enough to make good use of them =/.

Originally Posted by sKip2myWu7

Originally Posted by DenisHot

Eibachs won't slam you, they'll drop you
smile.gif

Also, get coilovers
laugh.gif
technically true. Only like an inch drop at most. I dont know about coilovers at the moment because i dont know if i am ever going to bring it to the track often enough to make good use of them =/.
You don't need coilovers for the tracks. I have KW V2's on my 335 and the ride is that much better. I had Tein S-tech springs on my Evofor less than a week and swapped them out for coilovers because the ride sucked.

I'd go with German coilovers if you can, ie Billstein or KW. Japanese coilovers are too stiff for daily driving. I've driven cars with the generic$800 coilover to $7,000+ custom set up with custom spring rate and all. Even the Japanese tuners swap them out in the tracks here in the states.
laugh.gif

To the guy who wants the E92 335, you may want to wait another year and get the LCI model since the E90 just had theirs this year.

Originally Posted by ABallin23

Originally Posted by imPAIDinFULL

n1078072210_478292_3430513.jpg

my 04 m3

i thought i saw this on ebay
This car is all over dude's Facebook so I doubt he's stealing pix. And red M3's on time attack CE28s are quite common.

the srt8 cherokee has more than 3/4 tank of gas and says 92mi to empty, FTL. You must floor that bad boy for a living.

Originally Posted by wj4

This car is all over dude's Facebook so I doubt he's stealing pix. And red M3's on time attack CE28s are quite common.
i saw a dumped black e46 m3 on some type of time attack wheel on the freeway the other night. it was
eek.gif
unless they were te-37's, those are
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom