How are Mainstream People Changing in 2011?

Originally Posted by Travis Outlaw

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Apparently only 28-32% of people own smart-phones.

The needs and opinions of these blogs go over the heads of a lot of people and we get so caught up thinking that we're on the "forefront" of new technology and attempt to one-up each other by having it.
that's basically what I was thinking about... I caught myself feeling like, hey, everyone has an iPhone, plays PS3/Xbox live, has a macbook with DSL, goes on blogs/online forums/twitter for info and entertainment. But that's not exactly true, is it?

Like, do mainstream families stream movies to their TVs? are they still renting DVDs at blockbuster? What are these people doing right now and in the future? I'm kinda curious.
Ill tell you exactly what they are doing......
1. Mainstream families dont stream movies to TVs.......they rent dvds from red box at the local grocery store or the newest bootleg of the corner for 5

2. Plenty of people still dont own a flat screen tv and still use regular coxal cable for their tv connection...

3. Not everyone has a iphone.......PLENTY of people still have samgsung filp phones and Razors on metro pcs or tmobile

4. More people may have dsl.....but the average household owns an HP desktop and only know about twitter/facebook/myspace for news and entertainment.
5. Not everyone has a pS3/Xbox.....the average house hold has a PS2 still or a Wii 
laugh.gif

when people come to my crib and i turn on the ps3 and throw on my downloaded movie list full of the latest screeners.....they look at me like im crazy 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom