How are you guys using money to make more money?

Check the side hustled and the wholesAle thread. Importing China goods made me weathly within 4 months

Thinking about opening up a brick and mortar business now tired of traveling city 2 city
Don't believe a word this guy says. Known troll/fraud.

A cool side flip my younger cousin does is buy smartphones off of Clist and resell on eBay. Most times you can get them for 25-30% off of going rate if you negotiate.

I wish I had an answer to this. It feels like the people who are making good money on investments never share how they do it.
Online and IRL. :smh:

No one who has a sweet hustle is going to just give it up and tell you how they do it.  You have to think about what you're interested in and go from there.

You can make money doing anything. Be interested in it.

People don't share bcuz it's not something you can just say hey do this.

You gotta put in your own work. People will guide and advise you.

Theres a million and one ways to make money.

Think about what you like/ want to do, start from here.

Smart ideas that I don't have enough capital for:

Flipping houses: Buy a run-down cheap house. Fix it up, sell it for 250k more.

Multiplex: Buy a multi-plex. Let's say you have 4 rooms, You can live in one, rent out the other three and pay off your bills and get some extra cash just from renting it out. Or rent out all the rooms and rake in the cash. If you don't want to handle landlord duties, then there are companies that can handle it for a %.

Why are these smart other then the obvious reasons?

Mortgage interest is tax deductible. Since 90% of your payments are going to mortgage interest the first 3 years, it is completely tax deductible (the Gov't will deduct the money you pay in taxes and/or give you a refund.

You also claim 1/30th the cost of your property per year as a depreciating asset. (The gov't compensates for assets depreciating)

Donald Sterling has been huge on the news lately, what's one of the reasons he is SO wealthy?

owns 30k units that he rents out, and is stingy.

scared money don't make no money
jk 

your not going to get many legit replies though. the game is to be sold and not told patna

edit: if you have the capital, flip houses b. I know someone who was making 20k per/wk on a good week doing it before the recession...idk what it's like now

Last edited:
on the side I teach tennis/private training for about 50-60 an hour. Invest in stocks (long term + short term). My friends promote for clubs, fix computers on the side, landscaping, resell, and buy short sale homes and rent them.

i use fidelity to invest long term sales, i dont use a bank either, just fidelity cash account

also buy sale trade what ever makes sense, phones shoes, clothes.

also find a good site to not day trade, but options, they have minute options, and they produce, but its addicting like gambling.

also putting money into other peoples hustle IG dealers, salers ect, and get a % of return, online schemes and pyramid plans if you execute it right.

Mutual Funds mostly suck in performance compared to the index they're supposed to track like the S&P 500 and charge a lot in fees. You're better off buying exchange traded funds. They can be as risky and specific or as broad and diversified as you want.

I like real estate investment trusts, bank development companies, and master limited partnerships. You can buy and sell them like stocks and they have to pay out almost all of the money the make.

If you want a safer move buy some municipal bonds or muni bond funds for whatever state you live in. All income is usually tax free and you're helping pay for things like roads schools and bridges.

Put my entire life savings in Dogecoins :smokin

You brahs gonna have to check for me on the moon in a couple years.

JK
I got the the usual 401K, IRA, index funds steez.

Plus I sent money for my cousins to invest in some small business back home. Bakery, body shop, food truck, barbershop. Seeing a nice lil return on my investment

Gonna try the Real estate game this year.

Thinking of copping a duplex, living in one side and renting out the other. Will save that money I'm saving from paying a full mortgage and cop another crib to straight flip in 2-3 years time

Man, if you guys find any duplexes in the twin cities hit the pm. A quad would be even better. Minimal work, no crack dens. Or just hit me if you got one for sale.

Last edited:
^ I'm from Milwaukee fam so I'm close but just not close enough.

I'm currently in Nigeria so I can't make moves til december

One Word 

XPLOCIAL

you'll thank me later
I can go one up on you... #wakeupnow

I have the perfect business opportunity for you guys.. you can check out my website in the signature or PM. Basically you work from home, save money on everything you do and get compensated from sharing it with friends. The compensation plan can help you earn you from $600+ in residual income monthly. 

Donald trump, warren buffett all these guys  say home based businesses are the perfect way to start building wealth. My job is in wealth management, I provide financial advice persons with investable assets of 100k or more. The most successful people are self employed, and they are the happiest because they have time freedom.

PM me and we can chat.. This is a great thread to start btw

I have the perfect business opportunity for you guys.. you can check out my website in the signature or PM. Basically you work from home, save money on everything you do and get compensated from sharing it with friends. The compensation plan can help you earn you from $600+ in residual income monthly. 

Donald trump, warren buffett all these guys  say home based businesses are the perfect way to start building wealth. My job is in wealth management, I provide financial advice persons with investable assets of 100k or more. The most successful people are self employed, and they are the happiest because they have time freedom.

get out of here with that :rofl:

no one here wants to be part of your pyramid scheme :lol:

One Word 

XPLOCIAL

you'll thank me later

View media item 965149

Schemin ***

I average like 300-400 a day I'm pretty content. Don't have a desire to be rich.

Same with me, I'm not trying to be rich. It makes everything a lot more relaxing.

Get creative, try to invent something simple for everyday use etc...

Support small invention that you think will get big.

I'm just here brainstorming with you fellas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom