how are your Jordan V retros???

I have the grapes, fire red v's and green beans. Out of those 3 the grapes look the best with little to no yellowing. the other two are slightly yellowing.

I have the grapes, fire red v's and green beans. Out of those 3 the grapes look the best with little to no yellowing. the other two are slightly yellowing.

Originally Posted by button999

2000's are holding up fine.

Yes, but how about the midsole? Thats what Im worried about on mine. Take a few steps and they may crumble.

Originally Posted by button999

2000's are holding up fine.

Yes, but how about the midsole? Thats what Im worried about on mine. Take a few steps and they may crumble.

my sleath V looks kinda yellow. but oh well. it has been rocks too many times. who care.
laugh.gif

I sold mostly all my 06 joints.....I have 2 ds pairs left fire reds and metalics both are fine no yellowing

I sold mostly all my 06 joints.....I have 2 ds pairs left fire reds and metalics both are fine no yellowing

My raging bull pack is worn once a week (both pairs) and the only yellowing I see is on the sole, little spots not the entire sole, the mesh is holding up well

My raging bull pack is worn once a week (both pairs) and the only yellowing I see is on the sole, little spots not the entire sole, the mesh is holding up well

if you rock they'll trun yellow if not they still trun some yellow!! it is what it is!-ponyboy

Back
Top Bottom