How Are Your Varsity Red/Black 6's Holding Up?

I am actually surprised with the quality of these shoes. I've worn these at least 8-10 times...and they can still pass for DS. Well maybe not, but just look at these things....they are still ICY after walking around in them 8-10 times...ALL DAY each day.

They haven't creased...the suede looks extra buttery after being brushed...I absolutely love these kicks...I hope my infrareds are gonna hold up like this.

I actually like the suede/nubuck material on these shoes...call me an idiot...But I do.
pimp.gif

I am actually surprised with the quality of these shoes. I've worn these at least 8-10 times...and they can still pass for DS. Well maybe not, but just look at these things....they are still ICY after walking around in them 8-10 times...ALL DAY each day.

They haven't creased...the suede looks extra buttery after being brushed...I absolutely love these kicks...I hope my infrareds are gonna hold up like this.

I actually like the suede/nubuck material on these shoes...call me an idiot...But I do.
pimp.gif

I just got my pair on Tuesday but I really like them. I wore them once but I can't put them back in the box because I like the overall look of the shoe. Wish it was infrared but oh well the varsity red is just a shade or two darker. I'm content with my pair

I just got my pair on Tuesday but I really like them. I wore them once but I can't put them back in the box because I like the overall look of the shoe. Wish it was infrared but oh well the varsity red is just a shade or two darker. I'm content with my pair

worn mine about a dozen times. no creasing. still icy soles. just a couple of small scuffs. love em.

worn mine about a dozen times. no creasing. still icy soles. just a couple of small scuffs. love em.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

dude siriously?
theres all ready a post about this. I'm pretty sure it has the same title to.
smh.gif

Very true.

But i'll answer irregardless.

Got 'em since day one and i look at them almost everyday (minor scuffage, expected yellowage... politics as usuale).

Wore them about 70-80 times already (gym, casual, club/bar hopping, taking out the trash, etc., even went on a date
with the most beautiful woman i've ever met - too bad i blew that by being a novice about it, oh well).

Any who, quality is exceptional.

Still break necks to this very day (more like frequent gazes and glances)... which is the peculiar thing because these are a GR.

*sighs*

I MISS HER!  : (  

dude siriously?
smh.gif

Very true.

But i'll answer irregardless.

Got 'em since day one and i look at them almost everyday (minor scuffage, expected yellowage... politics as usuale).

Wore them about 70-80 times already (gym, casual, club/bar hopping, taking out the trash, etc., even went on a date
with the most beautiful woman i've ever met - too bad i blew that by being a novice about it, oh well).

Any who, quality is exceptional.

Still break necks to this very day (more like frequent gazes and glances)... which is the peculiar thing because these are a GR.

*sighs*

I MISS HER!  : (  

Mines are holding up very well, I've probably have worn them a dozen times now, I'll probably start wearing them more now that I have my infrared's , but no scuffs, no yellowing, no creasing. Lets ask this question around 7 months from now and see where are answers are because my Carmines started to yellow a bit after the first full yr...

Mines are holding up very well, I've probably have worn them a dozen times now, I'll probably start wearing them more now that I have my infrared's , but no scuffs, no yellowing, no creasing. Lets ask this question around 7 months from now and see where are answers are because my Carmines started to yellow a bit after the first full yr...

dude siriously?
smh.gif

Opps, sorry man didn't know. Mods you can delete this post If there is already another one like this.

Sorry I just didn't see it.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom