How Are Your Varsity Red/Black 6's Holding Up?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

dude siriously?
theres all ready a post about this. I'm pretty sure it has the same title to.
smh.gif

Opps, sorry man didn't know. Mods you can delete this post If there is already another one like this.

Sorry I just didn't see it.
sick.gif

I cant seem to take them off they fit so good and no yellowing I wore atleast 20x and found a double

I cant seem to take them off they fit so good and no yellowing I wore atleast 20x and found a double

Has anyone used them to *gasp* play basketball in? Curious as to how well they hold up on the court.

Has anyone used them to *gasp* play basketball in? Curious as to how well they hold up on the court.

I wore mine once, they look DS. But I wore my White/VR's once for less time than the Breds and they creased bad.

I wore mine once, they look DS. But I wore my White/VR's once for less time than the Breds and they creased bad.

worn mine about 6 times. no scuffs because i just wipe them off, no creasing really and still just as icy as the day i boughtem. i think a lot of people just assumed the material was crap. too bad for them because i love wearing them.

worn mine about 6 times. no scuffs because i just wipe them off, no creasing really and still just as icy as the day i boughtem. i think a lot of people just assumed the material was crap. too bad for them because i love wearing them.

Worn mine 4x but I love them and probably will wear them more. Same as spizike231, I clean em after every wear and still ultra mega Icy.

Worn mine 4x but I love them and probably will wear them more. Same as spizike231, I clean em after every wear and still ultra mega Icy.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

whoa, ultra mega icy ey? damn, that's pretty icy lol.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

His feet get freezer burn.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

His feet get freezer burn.

Back
Top Bottom