How BAD is cheating, really? Could you get over it? Are you SURE?

I couldn't live like that bro... always on the brink and +!!+? Ready to say $!#! it at any minute? I'm cool...

Nah its not that I'm ready to say +*!$ it at any minute I honestly don't think about it possibly happening until I feel I've been wronged in somefashion or I'm no longer amused/interested in a person's behavior then a switch flips and I cease all communication.

Works well for me actually... I'm in a pretty good space with myself, to those on the opposite end I appear as cold hearted but I could really care whatthey think, say, or feel by then so meh.
pimp.gif

tired.gif

I'll never do it....if a female ever does it to me I'd never forgive her.

It's happened all too much within my immediate family, and that #+*% fractures your fam down the middle. If I ever have my own family it CAN'T happen.
smh.gif

I hear you, but I guess I'm just one of those people that takes a lump, calculates the probability of taking another lump, and either decides to say eff italtogether and switch up the game, or stay exactly the same because the chances of me taking that second hit are too small to allow it to change my character.I guess you could say that I've learned to shrug off emotional damage so as to not hold onto any baggage for future relationships. That's kinda whatmakes me a decent man. I forgive, even if I don't forget. If my lady cheats on me tomorrow, I'd either have to take the time to heal and getpast it, or off her (probably a little of both). But either way, the next chick wouldn't have to deal with the damage from the prior. I'd be the sameme I was with the first chick and just have faith that the 2nd chick wouldn't take that for granted. It's kinda naive in a sense, but it'swholesome. Seems Christian enough...

Now excuse me while I hit this dutch.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Nah its not that I'm ready to say +*!$ it at any minute I honestly don't think about it possibly happening until I feel I've been wronged in some fashion or I'm no longer amused/interested in a person's behavior then a switch flips and I cease all communication.

Works well for me actually... I'm in a pretty good space with myself, to those on the opposite end I appear as cold hearted but I could really care what they think, say, or feel by then so meh.
pimp.gif
damn you sound a lot like me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I hear you, but I guess I'm just one of those people that takes a lump, calculates the probability of taking another lump, and either decides to say eff it altogether and switch up the game, or stay exactly the same because the chances of me taking that second hit are too small to allow it to change my character. I guess you could say that I've learned to shrug off emotional damage so as to not hold onto any baggage for future relationships. That's kinda what makes me a decent man. I forgive, even if I don't forget. If my lady cheats on me tomorrow, I'd either have to take the time to heal and get past it, or off her (probably a little of both). But either way, the next chick wouldn't have to deal with the damage from the prior. I'd be the same me I was with the first chick and just have faith that the 2nd chick wouldn't take that for granted. It's kinda naive in a sense, but it's wholesome. Seems Christian enough...

Now excuse me while I hit this dutch.
pimp.gif

that's real right there I respect that. I try to give each successive girl the same opportunity instead of bringing extra luggage into the new relationshipbc it inevitably poisons it. And that applies to everything, not just cheating

i dnt eem get into relationships cuz of this...i jus tlk to x amount of girls until im ready to b with 1. i dnt get into a relationship if i think ima cheat onthe girl.

Code:
"Can you imagine you on lock with one breeze for life?Waking up in the morning and laying down the nightwith the same face looking at you all the timeRealizing now that happiness was hard to findYou wanna go out and try to find that smile and facePlus she's always mad, and her sex ain't greatAnd she don't suck *+#* like she used to doForce a %@%#% into trying to find him something new"
"For me to say that, "I do," would be a lie because I don't
Code:
believe no woman is right for me so I won'tTry to talk myself into thinking she isAnd if she leaves me for this, that's just one less !!$@!And trust me, I tried to be a one woman manBut for every one woman, there's a man, home manSaying, "Damn, I done spent six years in this #+#+the first two was cool and then the !!$@! just flipped"And then that's it, had to make some new plans'Cause your brand new woman got a brand new manNow you're hurt all alone, steady hitting her phoneBut a bigger *+#* and longer bank roll, she gone"
Chuuuuuurch
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by freshhh

real talk ima sound like a jerk
laugh.gif

but if i cheated, and i still wanted to be with the girl, id think eventually she'd forgive me

but if she was creepin, its a wrap.

i know its not fair, but thats just how it is for me i guess

THIS IS HOW EVERY MAN ON EARTH FEELS. THE END

QFT

Real talk ... when it boils down to it ...

Cheat if you want , but it's a possibility that your relationship will be $%$+!$ up forever .

Not ever getting it back right status .

When that trust factor is gone , it's pretty much gone ... & if you want it back , it can take a looooooooong time .

laugh.gif

but if i cheated, and i still wanted to be with the girl, id think eventually she'd forgive me

THIS IS HOW EVERY BOY ON EARTH FEELS. THE END

fixed.

If my chick were to cheat on me the relationship would be instantly deaded.

Point blank.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

this thread totally made me sad. Thanks

now im listenin to this song on constant reply. smh im such a " simp "

you sad doggie?

Cheating sucks but commitment is overrated. In a perfect world, people would just be upfront and honest about their $%$% so that no one gets hurt. That'stoo much to ask though, I guess.
laugh.gif
If you know you can't be faithful, why front like you are?
laugh.gif
I don't even find the idea of wanting to be withsomeone else itself to be that abhorrent but when you have to lie and sneak and try to get over on someone? Kill yourself. lol People need to stop jumping intorelationships when they know DAMN well they don't know how to act.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

THIS IS HOW EVERY MAN ON EARTH FEELS. THE END

I'll tell you this, one day youll be in a relationship with someone you dont want to lose. I promise you that, it may not last forever but you will realizehow much this person means to you. Then you will change your views on cheating.

Back
Top Bottom