How bout them Cowboys!

Classic NFC east battle last night. The look on 90,000 plus fans faces when the game ended (priceless)
laugh.gif

i am a diehard cowboys fan but we played like some trash last night...still got the win so its all good...

to poster, where were you when the Boys went down in week 4? series split 1-1, carry on.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

to poster, where were you when the Boys went down in week 4? series split 1-1, carry on.

I was in my feelings looking like the Skins fans was looking last night
laugh.gif

Anyone notice the sudden increase in Cowboy fans ?

I don't think I'm the only one who's noticed.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Man I been a Cowboy fan prolly before you was born, def not no bandwagon fan I watched Dexter Manley slam Danny White to the ground in 1983 and icried like I had money on the game when Dwight Clark made that catch. The look on your face last night was prolly the same as them heartbroken fans at Fedexlast night!
laugh.gif

that look on their faces was worth the weather...damn it was cold out there...how bout them cowboys huh?

Originally Posted by 202sFINEST

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Man I been a Cowboy fan prolly before you was born, def not no bandwagon fan I watched Dexter Manley slam Danny White to the ground in 1983 and i cried like I had money on the game when Dwight Clark made that catch. The look on your face last night was prolly the same as them heartbroken fans at Fedex last night!
laugh.gif
*sigh*

With the Boot.....

Carry On...
laugh.gif

both teams played like crap

the cowboys are over rated like crazy, n the skins just looked bad last night after the first half

and no im not a fan of either one, but i admit i was going for the hometeam last night, im a pittsburgh fan, and i cant wait til we play the cowboys in a fewweeks
happy.gif

booo dallas, I guess thats what I get for chartering a bus and getting trashed for the first time in 3 years, horrible night

Back
Top Bottom