How can any real man wear a pair of Skinny Jeans?

I usually wear 505's and 514's. They're not slim but not baggy. They have a loose fit to them.

The extreme contrast between Kid Cudi & Ghostface.........
laugh.gif

This thread is on some hair salon gossip girls tip.

I swear a lot of you fools think you wrote the definitive book on men's jeans. Hop off.

And to that kid that was talking about "cheap" NT'ers wearing cheap levis, go take a bath with your father.

How many of you that hate skinnys overweight or on the pudgy side??...because its not hard to understand that if you feel subconscious about your weight, a pair of skinnys is the last thing you should ever attempt to put on, but to then claim that they look "Ghey" that your nuts can't breef, etc etc....it's all BS bros...like someone said, there is a difference between skin tight leggins and a simple pair of skinnys.

Why do some of y'all assume that ppl not wearing tight jeans are wearing "extra baggy" ones?

And I'm willing to bet that the dudes getting defensive about tight jeans were the same ones wearing those parachute type pants 5 years ago.

Not even gonna run through 7 pages of this, but I'll try to sum up most of the comments.

"Do you"

"How do you define a real man"

"Gender roles are overrated"

"We need to go back to the old days"

*posts pics of 17th century men in tights and wigs*

*posts pics of 70s and 80s dudes*

*discussion on homosexuality*

*inevitable discussion on religion, race AND homosexuality*

*walls of texts*

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

To each their own I guess.

I saw a dude wearing skinny jeans at the mall that only came up to the bottom of his butt. He walked like he had a stick up his backside. Worse of all......he had CONCORDS ON.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
(Still salty I missed out on them)

I pointed him out to my girl while we ate at the food court and then proceeded to point and laugh very loudly at him. He pretended to not see me, but I know he did.
You sir are a straight up lame. 
Good day, chap.

Shoulder Shrug.

If by "lame" you mean I wear pants that fit all the way up to my waist, then I guess I'll gladly be "lame".

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I saw a dude wearing skinny jeans at the mall that only came up to the bottom of his butt. He walked like he had a stick up his backside. Worse of all......he had CONCORDS ON.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I pointed him out to my girl while we ate at the food court and then proceeded to point and laugh very loudly at him. He pretended to not see me, but I know he did.
Good day, chap.
"dade county" explains it all.
What exactly does it explain there, chief?

30t6p3b.gif
  some people 

Originally Posted by imvictor

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You are so cool...
511's all day, no sized up.
smokin.gif

Thanks.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Good day, chap.
"dade county" explains it all.
laugh.gif
Thats so true about dade dudes.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Why do some of y'all assume that ppl not wearing tight jeans are wearing "extra baggy" ones?

And I'm willing to bet that the dudes getting defensive about tight jeans were the same ones wearing those parachute type pants 5 years ago.

I was one of them, and now I wear slim or skinnys and look back at those pictures and literally laugh at myself, but then again I was 17-19 years old, I can't imagine how grown %$* dudes reaching their 30's think that @$*@ still looks cool
laugh.gif

501s and 514s are all I wear. And even my moms thinks that 514s are too skinny for her taste.
And there are a lotta cats stuck in their fashion styles.
I don't think that its wrong for them to "refuse to adapt". That's like when people ridicule someone for being a "hypebeast" because they jump on what's hot. Its a double edged sword

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I was one of them, and now I wear slim or skinnys and look back at those pictures and literally laugh at myself, but then again I was 17-19 years old, I can't imagine how grown %$* dudes reaching their 30's think that @$*@ still looks cool
laugh.gif

What's to say 5-10 years from now you won't look back and feel the same way about tight jeans?

How many of you that hate skinnys overweight or on the pudgy side??...because its not hard to understand that if you feel subconscious about your weight, a pair of skinnys is the last thing you should ever attempt to put on, but to then claim that they look "Ghey" that your nuts can't breef, etc etc....it's all BS bros...like someone said, there is a difference between skin tight leggins and a simple pair of skinnys.

i dont think they are gay but i do feel they are uncomfortable. im 6'1 183lbs so far from fat. i mean to be honest they tend to either push my junk up my but and up my back. or the button part squeezes my junk and pushes my nuggets up against my pelvis. but then again i wear boxers not draws and also they bunch up my boxers and its just a overall uncomfortable feeling for me. i dont wear em like soujah boy but neither do i wear em like kayne west or how kid kudi has them either.

Yep
AND there is a right and a wrong way to do it.

Yes because real men ALWAYS wore extra baggy or loose jeans, at one point only "real" men wore skinnys....you guys acting like SJ just appeared out of nowhere.

Naw, real men have always worn and continue to wear 501s...
I don't EVER have to look back and wonder what the hell I was thinking.  501s are ALWAYS iconic.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Yep
AND there is a right and a wrong way to do it.

came in here to say this..
to the people who strongly oppose skinnys for any other reason other than fitting issues.. you guys are merely insecure.. face it.

skinny jeans are not =/= to skin tight jeans. that's a foolish misconception

I like skinnys cause they taper at the bottom so that it always looks nice with low top kicks.

i don't like wearing them with J's though, I feel funny.

come at me brahs.

Originally Posted by LDJ

i dont think they are gay but i do feel they are uncomfortable. im 6'1 183lbs so far from fat. i mean to be honest they tend to either push my junk up my but and up my back. or the button part squeezes my junk and pushes my nuggets up against my pelvis. but then again i wear boxers not draws and also they bunch up my boxers and its just a overall uncomfortable feeling for me. i dont wear em like soujah boy but neither do i wear em like kayne west or how kid kudi has them either.

That description damn near made me spill my food all over the floor
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom