How can I get out of this? vol. Where are my NT playas?!?!

I'm being generous too
laugh.gif

Both in HS

fam, you a lame; first of all why are you tryna smash and all those people are there, ol tender D a %#%*#

second do you have a place? do you have a basement in yo moms spot? something where you could of smashed without interruptions

third, why try to break her heart now, you obviously was telling her all the good things that chicks wanna hear, plus making it seem like you goin wife, just so you can smash and you probably was tongue kissing her too

i say test out her couchi and based on that, either wife her up, side piece her or play her too the side, either way her brother thinks your a disrespectful herb

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

fam, you a lame; first of all why are you tryna smash and all those people are there, ol tender D a %#%*#

second do you have a place? do you have a basement in yo moms spot? something where you could of smashed without interruptions

third, why try to break her heart now, you obviously was telling her all the good things that chicks wanna hear, plus making it seem like you goin wife, just so you can smash and you probably was tongue kissing her too

i say test out her couchi and based on that, either wife her up, side piece her or play her too the side, either way her brother thinks your a disrespectful herb
roll.gif

/thread

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

How can I do that? I'm not tryna wife her up because her personality isn't the best and of course, her brother

No need to get all mad fam
laugh.gif
you sound like you can relate to this.. I know her brother does, I would think the same thing

But what can I do about it? nothing..

Originally Posted by derventa

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by RAWse

Can't post pics... she's not an adult

But, she's like a 6
laugh.gif

We don't know that. Post pics.

I thought homie said "can't post pics.....she's 6" 
roll.gif

roll.gif
I thought the same thing.

But for real though, how old are you and the chick OP. If you 23 and she 16, you deserve to get murked.

Why did you guys continue to fool around after so many people walked in on you? For me, that would kill the moments and take the air out of my little man.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Why did you guys continue to fool around after so many people walked in on you? For me, that would kill the moments and take the air out of my little man.
Yeah.. We shoulda just stopped for a moment at least.. but she wouldn't get off me.. so i'm like okkkayyyy

There was like 7 people in the house..

My dude.....
smh.gif

Messing around with fam there? Are you 13? I know you kn
ow better.
laugh.gif

And congrats, now if yall do talk you'll be hated and watched like a hawk if you go to her house.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Originally Posted by eight2one

it's your 2nd day here Rook...

Here's some advice from a season NT vet:
Cliffnotes
Pics
sensible story
Pics
Dont go lookin for e-props
Don't forget pics
bro where are the pics man...

C'mon...

and if i didn't mis-read were u guys in a room? why wasn't thier a door lock? or take that joint in the bathroom.. c'mon dog

after the 1st interuption , you should have been like "yo we in the bathroom" 

Its always exciting when your young...Live and learn - screw it.

I've had to go to class with a woody - had period blood on my shirt (without me knowing) - smelled of sexual relations (wasnt the good smell either) - And all in all - screw it - mistakes happen

Be careful next time - Some families can get very violent / melodramatic and you need to learn to control your urges

Its always exciting when your young...Live and learn - screw it.

I've had to go to class with a woody - had period blood on my shirt (without me knowing) - smelled of sexual relations (wasnt the good smell either) - And all in all - screw it - mistakes happen

Be careful next time - Some families can get very violent / melodramatic and you need to learn to control your urges

We were in her room and the door wasn't locked caused her cousin "forgot" to lock it when she stepped out.. SMH

Originally Posted by RAWse

We were in her room and the door wasn't locked caused her cousin "forgot" to lock it when she stepped out.. SMH
Then why aint u or ol girl lock the door? U gotta be stupid to not think about lockin the door. Especially after yall got interrupted the first time before u got her pants off. I think u just let it happen so u'd have a story to tell on the interwebz

Uhh no.. wouldn't you trust your cousin if you told her to lock the door? Biggest c b of my life...

Yeah we shoulda checked.. its all a learning experience

Back
Top Bottom