How come nobody ties their shoe laces anymore?

Lol who pays that much attention to somebody's shoe laces? It has nothing do with anything but liking how it looks. I like it on some kicks others have the big loops.
Why yal think the universe was invented in NY? ***** been goin on for ever.
Pay attention? I didnt study the art of non shoe lace tying. 1 second of thinking is all it took. And btw (the statement is kind of srs, and kind of a joke but NT thinks everything is "fighting words")

Last edited:
Laces posted look too tight to tie. May not be enough lace to tie up correctly, my Jordan 1 ajko are like this for some reason.

Cats "pushing" 40 started this whole thing, so....yeah.

I usually do this for my ones. I like to lace them to the second to last eyelet but the laces are too short to tie.

cant even lie, sometimes i just be too lazy to tie my laces...just slip my feet in the shoes and let the laces hang

Only leave them untied if the laces aren't long enough to tie properly, or if the shoe has an inner bootie (like how the VII's, Foamposites, and some Huarache's do) since that will keep the shoe on your feet anyway.

Anymore? I stopped doing that after middle school like 10 yrs ago. I tie all my shoes now with the exception of like 3 pairs

Shoes I lace up but with sneakers I have never laced them up. I tie a lil knot at the end of the laces and never touch them again. 10.5 fits me like a glove.

ive been wearing my shoes loose and untied since i was a 16, easier to put on and take off. looks better too. and no NY did not invent this.

I tie 99% of my shoes, but with certain shoes I jus don't like how they look tied.

Foamposites and Jordan 4s with the laces hanging out of the side>>>>

the pics in OP look fine to me, but i dont get when dudes pull the laces all the way out so the tounge flops... unless youre so desperate for a certin pair you go a full size down and cant tie them.

the pics in OP look fine to me, but i dont get when dudes pull the laces all the way out so the tounge flops..

I agree

It only looks ******ed when dudes rock them like this

Celebrity-Feet-Wale-Nike-Lebron-VII-Dunkman-3.jpg

to each their own. however, i always tie my shoes - for casual, athletic, work, etc. there isn't a day that the shoes i'm wearing are tied.

Back
Top Bottom