How Come There Are No Filipino NBA Players?

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

ain't no vitamins in balut

roll.gif

yall too short.. thats why

The Jeremy Lin thread got me thinking...just think of how many different ethnic groups will probably be in the NBA in 30 years. It's gonna happen.

The Jeremy Lin thread got me thinking...just think of how many different ethnic groups will probably be in the NBA in 30 years. It's gonna happen.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

i've thought that too. im looking forward to it.

yall too shortt and would probably foul out within the first 5 mins of the game anyways, naw but seriously I kno some good flip ballers around my hood, I think height's still the biggest concern. Yall might think Nate made it but that dudes got mad hops and probably still taller than some of yall out there

one day though

yall too shortt and would probably foul out within the first 5 mins of the game anyways, naw but seriously I kno some good flip ballers around my hood, I think height's still the biggest concern. Yall might think Nate made it but that dudes got mad hops and probably still taller than some of yall out there

one day though

Originally Posted by That Guy

roll.gif

Originally Posted by That Guy

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom