How comfortable would YOU be w. your GF sunbathing topless in Miami?

I guess this is a DCAA "esque" type of topic, so what do you all think....

Just curious....would you have a problem with it? I'm not talking about her laying down on her stomach and unclipping the back of her bikini....I'mtalking Amber Rose style, walking around, etc....

On a nude beach I'd be cool with it. If other dudes can see my girls ta-tas, I wanna be able to see their girls ta-tas.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

On a nude beach I'd be cool with it. If other dudes can see my girls ta-tas, I wanna be able to see their girls ta-tas.
agreed.

But if my girl was just tryna cop attention by showing out, i'd be a little heated, cause thats borderline disrespectful.

I've been to nude beaches with her though, we mind our own, do our thing, and kick it.. I guess it depends on the senario, your girl, and her intentions.

nerd.gif
pics of your girl in miami
nerd.gif
and would i be comfortable
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
id be a pushover husband if id let that happen

Hell *I* wouldn't be comfortable doing it. The general public does not need to see my tatas. That and I don't sunbathe in the first place.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Hell *I* wouldn't be comfortable doing it. The general public does not need to see my tatas. That and I don't sunbathe in the first place.

i always forget your a female.

and i wouldnt feel comfortable unless there were like...only a few people at the beach, or if everyone was doing it.n i dont want my girl to be the ONLY oneshowing off. you feel me?

europe go for it

america eh i dunno its not really a part of the culture here seems like its just a cry for attention

whatever though. at the end of the day if im that insecure about her then something's wrong.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

As long as shes comin home to ME, ima let shorty do her
it took me a while to learn that attitude(may i add that she doesnt go to anybodys home in the meantime and do other stuff)

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

europe go for it

america eh i dunno its not really a part of the culture here seems like its just a cry for attention

whatever though. at the end of the day if im that insecure about her then something's wrong.
That's why I brought up Miami...people don't really care in Europe...not counting nude beaches, and the "Euro-friendly" poolsthey have in Vegas, is Miami the only place in the states where women can sunbathe topless?

They're just nipples, man. It ain't like Ye owns Amber. She's her own person and can do what she wants.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

i'd be very comfortable with your girl doing it.

zing
roll.gif
, as for me?

considering my girl has like 32 DDDs....

heaven's no.

roll.gif

Yeah..The bigger my girls ****, the less i'd want her to expose herself.

If she's just average and its a decent size then sure, but if they a gargantuan ta-ta'...then probably no.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I don't sunbathe .

we noticed....
sick.gif

lol, sike naw, i had to nawth!
laugh.gif
I am fully rocking the MN pasty dead fish look. I reallyshouldn't wear shorts in public, it's that bad.

I would feel very uncomfortable doing that anyhow and my husband would probably kill me and any one that looks.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom