How comfortable would YOU be w. your GF sunbathing topless in Miami?

Originally Posted by MrsLight

I would feel very uncomfortable doing that anyhow and my husband would probably kill me and any one that looks.
laugh.gif

tell your husband i told him he got a good women
tongue.gif

not too happy cause ppl like my boys who went to MIA last week would def take pics n post them on facebook
laugh.gif

A female can do whatever she pleases but some things should be just for your man.

She gonna a messed up tan cuz best believe if she topless imma be sucking on them things

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by piczon1983

As long as shes comin home to ME, ima let shorty do her

so if she let 10 dudes smash...thats ok?...because shes coming home to you?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I love when people say "As long as ____ comes home to me" or "I'm going to let ____ do them". You gotta be cautious with that.

wouldnt trip.

##@!, idc if they see, theyll just be seeing what im smashing every other day.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Yeah..The bigger my girls ****, the less i'd want her to expose herself.

If she's just average and its a decent size then sure, but if they a gargantuan ta-ta'...then probably no.

laugh.gif
, exactly.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Actually, pretty cool about it... let em look! I'm playing for keeps round here. Envy me
glasses.gif
grin.gif
, you said look...

my situation would prolly involve a circle of *!+!@% surrounding...lol

huge.43.215404.JPG

mad.gif

She can walk around naked for all I care.
As long as dudes and butch *#++# don't touch her.
Lipstick lesbians can cop feels all day.
laugh.gif

Honestly if my girlfriend was enough of a chickenhead where she would want to toplessly sunbathe in public then I would definitely not consider her a wifey...but then again I'm one of those type of cats that does not put up with MY LADY acting like a straight bop. A woman I would date would have too much selfrespect and humility than to let any random fools see her goodies

Back
Top Bottom