How Depressing: Bus Monitor in Upstate NY is bullied by Middle Schoolers (Link inside)

Originally Posted by AirThompson

This is very foul, but when is enough enough?

Why doesnt she do anything?

Do something like WHAT? Legally or do you mean why is she just sitting there?

It's sad and pathetic by the kids but there's gotta be something she could've done. Maybe it's the fault of whoever hired her but there's gotta be some rules and a code to work with. If her boss hired her and then just threw her to the wolves without telling her that this could be a tough job and you'll need to have thick skin and be tough/assertive around these kids then I would place some blame on the boss/school district.

She could've just been a nice old lady looking to make some easy money in the afternoons so she wanted this job because on paper, a "bus monitor" sounds like a piece of cake. But when you're that age and dealing with this generation of kids and you're not prepared to handle them then something like this could happen.

This is terrible, I couldn't finish the video. It's a shame how children;  1. Are comfortable cursing around and adult 2. think it's funny verbally abusing an adult 3. See nothing wrong talking like this to someone who could be their grandparent. I blame the parents mostly. This is deplorable behavior.

http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein

supposedly people raised over 75k for her to take a vacation.

pimp.gif

good for her she deserves the vacation

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

pimp.gif

Wow
pimp.gif

It was 40k when I created the thread!

I'm glad everyone is pitching in..I didn't donate but what they are doin for her is commendable..now if these kids can get suspended from school next year after threatening her that would b icing on the cake..and a formal statement of apology by all the kids in front of the public..if I were the superintendent TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY against these jerks

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

pimp.gif

gotta be fake donations
30t6p3b.gif

it was at $20k earlier today

Maybe, but the story has been getting exponentially bigger since it broke.

It'll probably be on all the talk shows tomorrow too which is even more attention.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by AirThompson

This is very foul, but when is enough enough?

Why doesnt she do anything?
because she's a nice responsible person...
legally, what can she do?

morally, she's not going to stoop to their level

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Do something like WHAT? Legally or do you mean why is she just sitting there?

Im not talking about legal action. Im talking about stand up for herself. I know she's old, but she still is an adult. I dont know if shes has any health or mental issues, but Im assuming shes competent enough to call an adult to help, and or report the students. Still sad and I hope those kids learn in life that thats not right.

If my parents saw a video of me doing this, I'd get my @#$ whooped and then be sent off to a military school in the middle of Siberia. Not even exaggerating 
tired.gif
 the person who said "typical American kids" is correct. You can't blame the parents, I've known perfectly nice kids from good families who did the same @#$% just to make other kids laugh and accept them. Physical punishment in school from the 1800s needs to come back ASAP; kids will learn to be respectful when they know they're about to have their hands torn up by a ruler for talking @#$%.
And how is America's Funniest Home Videos even close to this? What kind of malicious intent to those videos have? get out of here with that

I was one of those kids in middle school. We used to throw chunks of brownie at the lunch monitor outside from like 20 yards away and then dance. She was probably ten years younger than this lady on the bus. We used to mock her all the time too because she had a face of stone and never spoke to the kids. Never called her out of her name though.

I think that has to be the worst age for a kid. I wouldn't count them out yet. They still have a lot of time left to 'get it'. I know I matured like a mug. Parents release their kids to school for 40 hours a week and don't choose who they hang out with. 

maybe one day I'll be good enough to walk on the same side as the street as you 
eyes.gif

Probably not.  What are you doing in here anyway?  Shouldn't you be off somewhere looking for some more snapbacks to sell to these tweens?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

eyes.gif
Probably not.  What are you doing in here anyway?  Shouldn't you be off somewhere looking for some more snapbacks to sell to these tweens?
wink.gif
I havent sold a snapback in about 6 months
I just collect the google adsence checks now

so please keep talking about my side hustle, it helps.

I can make long replies like this

double spaced

Kids have always been harsh. This is nothing new. Sad stuff, but it ain't like it's something that doesn't happen often.

Originally Posted by PLVN

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It would be awesome if the same thing happened to your grandmother
laugh.gif
I guess the same could be said about all the times you laughed at someone getting hit in the nuts on america's funniest home video 
eyes.gif

I apologize for having a different sense of you humor than you.

I'm sorry that I might be from a different race, gender, and creed as well.

eyes.gif
Nah you'll never be good enough to walk on the same street!
But you'd have a different point of view if that was your mom or grandmother!

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Kids have always been harsh. This is nothing new. Sad stuff, but it ain't like it's something that doesn't happen often.

True, but that doesn't excuse any of these kids or make it any less deplorable.

Detracting from the situation because it's common and expected will do nothing to make it any better.

Kids are gonna be kids. They're not "mature" yet. Adults wanting them to act like adults is asking too much.

I'm sure 10 years from now when they're adults they're going to look back on it like "damn... i was a bad *@* kid!"

Kids show what humans truly are. Good and evil. The world just molds people to know the difference.

I'm not saying those kids don't deserve the punishment though. Definitely they do.

It's a shame. The parents these days are too afraid or just flat out wont teach their kids any manners. Even when their kids do some very outrageous things they attempt to justfiy their behavior.

Couldn't make it past 35 seconds man. This %%@# is despicable. How can you be so devoid of humanity as to subject someone so undeserving to such treatment?

Originally Posted by JJ1223

eyes.gif
wink.gif
I havent sold a snapback in about 6 months
I just collect the google adsence checks now

so please keep talking about my side hustle, it helps.

I can make long replies like this

double spaced

whatchu know about my adsense blogger irc direct deposits

the internet strikes again!
they raised over $90,000 to send her on vacation 
laugh.gif

considering she made $16,000 a YEAR, she can retire if she wants.

Back
Top Bottom