How did you find NT?

I was doing a search on yahoo for Air Jordan Release dates back in 2004 and SOme links came up. I Clicked on most of them including the link to the Niketalk release date thread and thats how I found the Niketalk.

I was doing a search on yahoo for Air Jordan Release dates back in 2004 and SOme links came up. I Clicked on most of them including the link to the Niketalk release date thread and thats how I found the Niketalk.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

snuggles always providing early sample pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Word
pimp.gif
  Till they ran him off
eyes.gif

what the hell happened to him?

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

� �

2:10 mark.

Never knew his SN but thank you bro.
pimp.gif
Def remember seeing this haha.
But I think it was back in 06' in my computer class and two of my friends got me hooked to this site.
pimp.gif

Had username before this but forgot my info.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

� �

2:10 mark.

Never knew his SN but thank you bro.
pimp.gif
Def remember seeing this haha.
But I think it was back in 06' in my computer class and two of my friends got me hooked to this site.
pimp.gif

Had username before this but forgot my info.
frown.gif

t-mac 2 "acknowledge" commercial -> adidas.com/basketball -> "read kicksology.net review" -> niketalk links on kicksology

and there it is

t-mac 2 "acknowledge" commercial -> adidas.com/basketball -> "read kicksology.net review" -> niketalk links on kicksology

and there it is

Got into Slam back in 6th grade then found out from a buddy about this site. Between the two I couldn't get enough. Lurked for a long long time till I wanted to buy some shoes so I finally made a sn
laugh.gif

Got into Slam back in 6th grade then found out from a buddy about this site. Between the two I couldn't get enough. Lurked for a long long time till I wanted to buy some shoes so I finally made a sn
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom