How did you get put on?

wanted to get some 13s in like 05, stumbled upon NT, would lurk here and there till i finally made a name this year.

used to go to this other forum and niketalk would always get brought up..first time i checked it out..i thought it was wack..but eventually started posting

My boy in HS put me on to General(didn't like it at all at first) and gravitated towards Music. I lurked for a long time. This was like '04, maybeearlier and I decided to join.

I was looking for Jordan release dates and where I could find some older Jordans in my size. That was almost 4 years ago.

used to lurk for a while. my ol girls bro had NT on the screen on his computer oneday, as soon as i got home i went to check it out....

my boy kbtoyz902. Id always talk to him about shoes in school and he told me about this site. I joined back in 02 i think

I was looking for pictures of the new XIX's that were supposed to come out... the white and silver. Now, 6 years later, here I am.

A friend was showing me the rasterbation thread on here, and from there it's history.

Back in the day..I was getting into the shoe game.

Googled upcoming release dates for jordans/nikes etc..and I believe one link was NT.

I lived in the JB forum..I never ventured out. Toward the end of hs I wandered into General and here I am today.
pimp.gif

i was lookin for coupon codes and i came to the old coupon thread in the nike forum.

honestly i had that page bookmarked for months before i even realized there was other forums on here.

like many others, i stayed in nike, jordan, retro before even realizing there was sports/music/general.

wow.

now i dont ever go in the shoes forums.

My cousins, next door neighbors and I were all heavily into shoes back when I was in middle school and follow up on release dates. My neighbor showed me theJordan forum lol. I remember being on here during "computer labs" and got some of my friends to go on here. I don't even know if they still go onhere lol. Didn't sign up til December of '07 though.

23MJ45 told me about NT. Lurked for a bit but didn't join until I actually started looking for legit sz 14 Js

i was really into sneakers and used to read Kicksology all the time, but i had no idea what a messageboard/forum was.

then one day i was Googling for info on the retro XIs and NT came up..
pimp.gif

i thought JB was the best thing ever... then after a couple months i slowly gravitated towards General, and its been a wrap since then.

MY boy put me on...

Props to Sneakerpimp2k8 aka Kallie Loc aka Tha Big SosMan
pimp.gif

i dont even remember. it was too long ago. but i used to be infactuated with forces.

the kick game in high school, my dudes put me on ...jordan IV retro in 99 got me lurkin didnt join till 02

Man, I don't even remember. I lurked for a few years starting in 2002, finally got a SN, and I still lurk from time to time.

You guys are hilarious

Back
Top Bottom