how did you meet your girl?

Anyone remember sconex? Yeah, bagged shorty off of that, she was rgoing to be a freshman in my hs i was going to be a senior, bagged it and we just worked, 6 years later i still thank sconex for her

Anyone remember sconex? Yeah, bagged shorty off of that, she was rgoing to be a freshman in my hs i was going to be a senior, bagged it and we just worked, 6 years later i still thank sconex for her

Can't seem to get shorties to come thru the crib. (Yes, I have a car)
frown.gif

pimp.gif
 props to everyone finding happiness.
tired.gif
 at me for being unsuccessful in finding someone decent especially after college.

pimp.gif
 props to everyone finding happiness.
tired.gif
 at me for being unsuccessful in finding someone decent especially after college.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

frown.gif
Instant Netflix
+
XBOX 360/PS3/Wii
=
Success

From my experience, chicks are almost always down to watch a movie. It's almost like they know what you really want out of it, but since it doesn't come off so strong, they're more willing to give in.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

frown.gif
Instant Netflix
+
XBOX 360/PS3/Wii
=
Success

From my experience, chicks are almost always down to watch a movie. It's almost like they know what you really want out of it, but since it doesn't come off so strong, they're more willing to give in.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

The gym.

How the hell you make this happen?

So many women I would military press or even deadlift given the opportunity, but I'm always too busy doing bench presses to pullup to her.

Nah.. real talk though, I figure I'll meet my next girl at the gym b/c I'm always there and there are so many at my gym. I just feel mad awkward approaching a girl who is working out... plus I'm always in the zone, may as well be wearing a tee shirt that says "GO AWAY"
alien.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

The gym.

How the hell you make this happen?

So many women I would military press or even deadlift given the opportunity, but I'm always too busy doing bench presses to pullup to her.

Nah.. real talk though, I figure I'll meet my next girl at the gym b/c I'm always there and there are so many at my gym. I just feel mad awkward approaching a girl who is working out... plus I'm always in the zone, may as well be wearing a tee shirt that says "GO AWAY"
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom