how did you meet your girl?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I met her at the strip club. Her booty was shaped like a heart so I thought it was a metaphor for love. We been kicking for about 32 weeks. The other night she made me some pourage but I realized it wouldn't work cuz there was glitter in my oatmeal. Sometimes I miss that hoee its been 15 hours since I seen her. Her crab cakes were so buttery and the celery sticks she brought were so fresh with peanut butter.

smh.gif

I met her at the strip club. Her booty was shaped like a heart so I thought it was a metaphor for love. We been kicking for about 32 weeks. The other night she made me some pourage but I realized it wouldn't work cuz there was glitter in my oatmeal. Sometimes I miss that hoee its been 15 hours since I seen her. Her crab cakes were so buttery and the celery sticks she brought were so fresh with peanut butter.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

smh.gif
Exactly, and this guy wonders why his relationship fell apart after 6 years
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

smh.gif
Exactly, and this guy wonders why his relationship fell apart after 6 years
laugh.gif

%*%!+*% DEAD

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

from the J.O.B.  
she was cute & new on the job so I helped her out teaching her things. I never was interested because I look at my 

co-workers on a platonic level and I was already talking to another girl at the time. but 2-3 months passed by and it's 

December; her best friend (who also works with us) and another co-worker peer pressured me into getting a Disneyland 

annual pass, got it with them, and the rest is history. been with her for 6 months now. 

%*%!+*% DEAD

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

from the J.O.B.  
she was cute & new on the job so I helped her out teaching her things. I never was interested because I look at my 

co-workers on a platonic level and I was already talking to another girl at the time. but 2-3 months passed by and it's 

December; her best friend (who also works with us) and another co-worker peer pressured me into getting a Disneyland 

annual pass, got it with them, and the rest is history. been with her for 6 months now. 

was talking to my friend at footlocker(hes the manager).. noticed her looking at me but i didnt talk to her.. after i left he text me and said she wont stop talking about me etc etc.. told him to give her my # and she text me the same night...

was talking to my friend at footlocker(hes the manager).. noticed her looking at me but i didnt talk to her.. after i left he text me and said she wont stop talking about me etc etc.. told him to give her my # and she text me the same night...

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

That's funny.. But I don't have a girl. I'm stickin to the paper.. you know I'm like a staple.

Homie keeps it onehunnned.

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

That's funny.. But I don't have a girl. I'm stickin to the paper.. you know I'm like a staple.

Homie keeps it onehunnned.

I can't even tell yall the story its too crazy. But first time I met my girl she was butt. Naked.

I can't even tell yall the story its too crazy. But first time I met my girl she was butt. Naked.

I had PE with my girl back in the day.. i was in 10th grade, she was in 9th.. it was towards the end of the year.. I was too ({}) to just say wassup to her
nerd.gif
, but everyone noticed me in class.. i was that loud obnoxious kid making everyone laugh
grin.gif
.. bc i was a punk, i added her on Myspace 
laugh.gif
.. for some reason she commented back and was like, "hey, you're that guy from gym class".. after that we just straight hit it off.. only took me something like 2 days to tell her, i was feeling her
embarassed.gif
.. that was back in 07'.. it took us a while to actually get into a relationship.. but we're coming up on 2 years in November.. gonna be doing the long distance thing when she goes away.
frown.gif

she was my first and only real love.

I had PE with my girl back in the day.. i was in 10th grade, she was in 9th.. it was towards the end of the year.. I was too ({}) to just say wassup to her
nerd.gif
, but everyone noticed me in class.. i was that loud obnoxious kid making everyone laugh
grin.gif
.. bc i was a punk, i added her on Myspace 
laugh.gif
.. for some reason she commented back and was like, "hey, you're that guy from gym class".. after that we just straight hit it off.. only took me something like 2 days to tell her, i was feeling her
embarassed.gif
.. that was back in 07'.. it took us a while to actually get into a relationship.. but we're coming up on 2 years in November.. gonna be doing the long distance thing when she goes away.
frown.gif

she was my first and only real love.

Met in March, 2005 on the job. Both of us attended different high schools but worked at the same mall at Great American Cookie. Been together since. Got engaged in March, 2010. We both have college degrees now, she's an elementary school teacher and I'm a sports writer. Things sure did turn out better than just baking cookies for customers.

Met in March, 2005 on the job. Both of us attended different high schools but worked at the same mall at Great American Cookie. Been together since. Got engaged in March, 2010. We both have college degrees now, she's an elementary school teacher and I'm a sports writer. Things sure did turn out better than just baking cookies for customers.

loooooooooooooong story short

seen her around a few times in 9th grade but she was cute but was thin real thin(come to find out later she was really sick) didnt say nothing to her 10 grade starts and i see her and she got the thickness and we had like 4 classes together since i was a punk i had a female friend of both of ours put me on we start talking on a friendly tip and walking to class together one day she invites me to her brithday get together after we made it official coming up on 7 years

loooooooooooooong story short

seen her around a few times in 9th grade but she was cute but was thin real thin(come to find out later she was really sick) didnt say nothing to her 10 grade starts and i see her and she got the thickness and we had like 4 classes together since i was a punk i had a female friend of both of ours put me on we start talking on a friendly tip and walking to class together one day she invites me to her brithday get together after we made it official coming up on 7 years

We went to the same high school. i was a year older and. My friend lived like 3 houses down from her and would always hang out with her older brother. She would ask about me from time to time and he would tell me, but i didnt really pay any attention to her. I graduated and then she starts hitting me up on myspace and talking to me. I again paid her no mind because she started school like 3 hours away and i wasnt really looking for anything at the time. We continued to talk with her always dropping hints that we should hang out when she was in town, but she had a man and i wasnt trying to get in between. One day im at work and i hit my friend up asking if he wants to go to the gym to shoot some hoops. I never go there to play but i was bored and wanted to shoot around. When we were walking in she was walking out and i was like daaaaamn. I texted her later that day and weve been talking on and off ever since. Its been off and on cause of some tool at her school, but she graduated and started med school 30 mins away.

Back
Top Bottom