How do i get rid of pimples (warning: pics)

so i made a post a month ago about the same topic but none of the suggestions worked.
i consistently break out around my mouth area (moustache and chin) and its getting annoying as hell.  and these arent tiny red pimples either, theyre big and filled with %*$*.  ive tried everything suggested (more water, more sleep, stop touching my face, wash face after eating, change pillow sheets, benzoyl peroxide, etc) nothings worked.  everytime the pimples die down, another 3-4 fresh ones pop up and its been on this cycle for years now

The weird thing is only that one area breaks out, the rest of my face is smooth as butter. i used to think it was just puberty and ill grow out of it, but i dont think thats it cause my forehead used to breakout a lot too.  It's been 2+ years since ive gotten a single pimple on my forehead. so what the hell is going on? anyone else have a similar experience where they only breakout around their mouth and how they got rid of it?

oh yea and heres a pic to show you what i mean.

pop those suckers
roll.gif

They stop showing up as you get older. None of that dont eat chocolate, drink milk, soda bullcrap people say is true.

Dude .... You pop them when they turn white
laugh.gif

It's not even that bad ... Pop them and put some acne cream on that ..

Wash your face

i do pop them, but then they end up being red as hell. i put ice on them to lessen the redness but damn im trying to prevent these suckers from coming out in the first place. its like 2-3 pop up every few days...wth is going on?

durty panckaes, i used to shave with a blade, now use electric shaver...doesnt seem to make a difference though

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

They stop showing up as you get older. None of that dont eat chocolate, drink milk, soda bullcrap people say is true.
This.
I used to pop the really bad ones..and then right after I popped em..I would put peroxide on it..and It would be gone the following day. 

Also..use Witch Hazel morning and night. Kept my face clean...and still does. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 And yea as I got older..they don't show up as much as 

when you are younger. 

Try getting a prescription for Doxycycline (an antibiotic) take it for a month or so regularly and use a topical solution like clean and clear peroxide etc...watch...

that jaw pic is a bit too much...
laugh.gif

my little brother used to use a apple cider vinegar concotion he said that works. Also the fresh towel or new bedsheets/pillow case is supposed to work

go to Bloomingdales and buy yourself something nice and use the Big Brown Bag for your head

Back
Top Bottom