How do people get their hands on AJ's so early?

For me it was:
Footlocker europe has been often not bounded by
The release dates of nike europe especially colorways
That did are not covered by nike europe.
so i got mine aj 16 black reds, 17 white blues, etc. Earlier.
i remember that my local footlocker could sell the og 13 in
White black 1 month earlier than the general
Release. It was early october and they had each size
Only one time. The salesman told me it was a promo
event.

For me it was:
Footlocker europe has been often not bounded by
The release dates of nike europe especially colorways
That did are not covered by nike europe.
so i got mine aj 16 black reds, 17 white blues, etc. Earlier.
i remember that my local footlocker could sell the og 13 in
White black 1 month earlier than the general
Release. It was early october and they had each size
Only one time. The salesman told me it was a promo
event.

Originally Posted by hostos

always remembering that im a noob, but that's what im in here everyday for.

i was reading this post:

http://www.modern-notorie...k-cement-on-foot-images/

And i thought, how in the hell do people get their hands on AJ's so many months before release??

Are sites like the ones mentioned, marqueesole and air-randy legit sites?

How do they get these so quick?

Just wondering, dont kill the newb
nerd.gif

Internet forums unfortunately are filled with people that just can't be bothered with answering questions like a human. This is about 75% of members. Its not just niketalk. They do however have the time to make a post slamming you for being so inconsiderate as to cluttering the precious forums with such questions. apparently its like placing a statue in front of someone while they're watching the superbowl.

these people must have also received that mythical "handbook to everything", and never had to ask any questions themselves.

That said, I don't like getting releases TOO early. main reason is because they can be worse than b-grade quality. another reason is that i refuse to support these guys that mark the prices up 1000%.

Most i would go is a few weeks early. at that point, you get them a little early, dont have to deal with release day, and you have actual final stock stuff that ships from nike early, but isnt meant to be sold until release day.

theres plenty of those sites around

Originally Posted by hostos

always remembering that im a noob, but that's what im in here everyday for.

i was reading this post:

http://www.modern-notorie...k-cement-on-foot-images/

And i thought, how in the hell do people get their hands on AJ's so many months before release??

Are sites like the ones mentioned, marqueesole and air-randy legit sites?

How do they get these so quick?

Just wondering, dont kill the newb
nerd.gif

Internet forums unfortunately are filled with people that just can't be bothered with answering questions like a human. This is about 75% of members. Its not just niketalk. They do however have the time to make a post slamming you for being so inconsiderate as to cluttering the precious forums with such questions. apparently its like placing a statue in front of someone while they're watching the superbowl.

these people must have also received that mythical "handbook to everything", and never had to ask any questions themselves.

That said, I don't like getting releases TOO early. main reason is because they can be worse than b-grade quality. another reason is that i refuse to support these guys that mark the prices up 1000%.

Most i would go is a few weeks early. at that point, you get them a little early, dont have to deal with release day, and you have actual final stock stuff that ships from nike early, but isnt meant to be sold until release day.

theres plenty of those sites around

I work for a multi national corporation that operates in China, and regardless of the systems and auditing we have in place to protect the integrity of our company, China do business a completely different way.There is no doubt these are taken from the factory floor and sold on the side from such sites to make extra $$$ .

I work for a multi national corporation that operates in China, and regardless of the systems and auditing we have in place to protect the integrity of our company, China do business a completely different way.There is no doubt these are taken from the factory floor and sold on the side from such sites to make extra $$$ .

aphexacid wrote:

THIS

aphexacid
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

aphexacid wrote:

THIS

aphexacid
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I always get a laugh from the people that think a lot of early pairs are stolen from factory

I always get a laugh from the people that think a lot of early pairs are stolen from factory

I got lucky, my roomate works for a smoke shop and this guy came in to get a pipe. They got to talking and turns out the guy has tons of she's and gets them like 3 months early. Not sure how he gets them but they are straight and he just taxes alittle over cost which is fine with me. Beats tring to wake up early and standing in line. No clue how the guy gets some many shoes early though.

I got lucky, my roomate works for a smoke shop and this guy came in to get a pipe. They got to talking and turns out the guy has tons of she's and gets them like 3 months early. Not sure how he gets them but they are straight and he just taxes alittle over cost which is fine with me. Beats tring to wake up early and standing in line. No clue how the guy gets some many shoes early though.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Well from what I know, they have "hook-ups" that work in the factory that a lot of the shoes are made...
Usually though, while a pair might seem flawless they are B-Grades.
Therefore they are that much easier to get rid of, and wouldn't be missed.
That's why when people buy early from some websites they come out a little weird.
Don't get me wrong though, some are perfect and shouldn't even be B-Grades in the first place.
Let's just say there's a B-Grade pair, the first 100 before and after the messed up shoes get pulled and are stamped B-Grades.
Even though it was only 1 pair they pull a lot of them. (Random number of a 100, knowing JB it's probably just the first pair before and after that get pulled smh...)

This.

/thread.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Well from what I know, they have "hook-ups" that work in the factory that a lot of the shoes are made...
Usually though, while a pair might seem flawless they are B-Grades.
Therefore they are that much easier to get rid of, and wouldn't be missed.
That's why when people buy early from some websites they come out a little weird.
Don't get me wrong though, some are perfect and shouldn't even be B-Grades in the first place.
Let's just say there's a B-Grade pair, the first 100 before and after the messed up shoes get pulled and are stamped B-Grades.
Even though it was only 1 pair they pull a lot of them. (Random number of a 100, knowing JB it's probably just the first pair before and after that get pulled smh...)

This.

/thread.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

that was rumor last year that i
roll.gif
roll.gif
at.

people are so stupid, you got multiple sites selling hundreds-thousands of pairs and these dudes come in here saying they were stolen. YEA RIGHT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

that was rumor last year that i
roll.gif
roll.gif
at.

people are so stupid, you got multiple sites selling hundreds-thousands of pairs and these dudes come in here saying they were stolen. YEA RIGHT
laugh.gif

Most of the time these people will overpay and when they overpay the shoes come with no original Jordan box or have some crazy %+$ defect to them... Pretty much B-Grade stuff.

Back
Top Bottom