How do people still buy Jordans these days?

I buy what I like, always have. I roll my eyes everytime I visit Jordan section and hear guys arguing over nicknames of shoes, and nitpicking over darkness of cement print. I personally have not had any issues with any jordans I have bought. I wore the aquas as my everyday shoe during the winter, and they are still very wearable. I put my 6s with the "horrible quality"suede through hell and back , and just a few scuffs to show for it. Just recently copped the cements and wear them every chance I get. I have no complaints about jb except for the rising prices, but hey deal with it or cop some shoes that dont cost as much.

I buy what I like, always have. I roll my eyes everytime I visit Jordan section and hear guys arguing over nicknames of shoes, and nitpicking over darkness of cement print. I personally have not had any issues with any jordans I have bought. I wore the aquas as my everyday shoe during the winter, and they are still very wearable. I put my 6s with the "horrible quality"suede through hell and back , and just a few scuffs to show for it. Just recently copped the cements and wear them every chance I get. I have no complaints about jb except for the rising prices, but hey deal with it or cop some shoes that dont cost as much.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Because they can...
ohwell.gif

diddy.gif

A lot of the kids that are buying them now didn't have the OGs or the earlier retroes, so they have no idea how far the quality has fallen. They just see some nice looking sneakers from their favorite basketball player ever and cop. And people are really complaining about prices as if the price of high end clothes doesn't go up over time.

A lot of the kids that are buying them now didn't have the OGs or the earlier retroes, so they have no idea how far the quality has fallen. They just see some nice looking sneakers from their favorite basketball player ever and cop. And people are really complaining about prices as if the price of high end clothes doesn't go up over time.

because they are so hyped up.. most of the young kids dont even know who jordan is. once kobe and lebron retire, they'll probably get the same treatment as jordans. look at penny, as much as i loved his shoes, they are still retroing them, after 15 years

because they are so hyped up.. most of the young kids dont even know who jordan is. once kobe and lebron retire, they'll probably get the same treatment as jordans. look at penny, as much as i loved his shoes, they are still retroing them, after 15 years

I use to be like that. "OMG they used plastic lace tips on the retro XIV's unlike the OG metal lace tips!""OMG the retro iii's have a jumpman instead of a swoosh symbol!"

I use to be like that. "OMG they used plastic lace tips on the retro XIV's unlike the OG metal lace tips!""OMG the retro iii's have a jumpman instead of a swoosh symbol!"

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

most of the young kids dont even know who jordan is. 

indifferent.gif
I didn't want to be the one to draw attention to that. 
That statement was OD.

And yeah, Concords drop in December. Judging from the Space Jam and Cool Grey releases, it'll be on the 23rd, and run $175.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

most of the young kids dont even know who jordan is. 

indifferent.gif
I didn't want to be the one to draw attention to that. 
That statement was OD.

And yeah, Concords drop in December. Judging from the Space Jam and Cool Grey releases, it'll be on the 23rd, and run $175.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Yall bammas kill me. 
laugh.gif

Whatever happened to buying Jordans just because you like em? Thats it, plain and simple. I cant be rocking loafers and boat shoes 24/7.

The whiners over there at the JB forum are ridiculous. "Oh heres a 2mm glue stain, JB is terrible quality." %#@$^ please, it aint that serious. Sounds like a bunch of girls whining about every single thing. Its like yall look for something to complain about. 
laugh.gif

Ding ding ding........its like why bother what the next man is doing

Oh and
30t6p3b.gif
to the dude who said having multiple pairs of Jordan's is just masking the quality level of the shoes...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Yall bammas kill me. 
laugh.gif

Whatever happened to buying Jordans just because you like em? Thats it, plain and simple. I cant be rocking loafers and boat shoes 24/7.

The whiners over there at the JB forum are ridiculous. "Oh heres a 2mm glue stain, JB is terrible quality." %#@$^ please, it aint that serious. Sounds like a bunch of girls whining about every single thing. Its like yall look for something to complain about. 
laugh.gif

Ding ding ding........its like why bother what the next man is doing

Oh and
30t6p3b.gif
to the dude who said having multiple pairs of Jordan's is just masking the quality level of the shoes...
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom