How do the P-Rod 3's (Paul Rodriguez) fit????

I've been trying to find out online, but I can't really find any info.  Does anyone know how these fit?  Are they true to size or do I need to go up a half size like the P-Rod 2?  I'm ordering online so I want to make sure I get the right size.  Thanks yall!

I've been trying to find out online, but I can't really find any info.  Does anyone know how these fit?  Are they true to size or do I need to go up a half size like the P-Rod 2?  I'm ordering online so I want to make sure I get the right size.  Thanks yall!

Overall, I would say true to size. Although my suede ones fit a little bit tighter than my leather ones.

Overall, I would say true to size. Although my suede ones fit a little bit tighter than my leather ones.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

They all felt true to size for me. It's the ankle cut that I really hate on the 3s. Especially the damn tongue.

They all felt true to size for me. It's the ankle cut that I really hate on the 3s. Especially the damn tongue.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Came in to say this.

The ankle cut is TOO weird for me to rock them with jeans, and the damn semi circle tongue kills what would otherwise be a great shoe

Originally Posted by never wear them

Came in to say this.

The ankle cut is TOO weird for me to rock them with jeans, and the damn semi circle tongue kills what would otherwise be a great shoe

Back
Top Bottom