How do yall feel about smashing sub-par females?

So as we all know for all the NTers that only smash dimepieces and dont associate with/smash chicks with sub-par elbow skin and middle toes that are longer than their big toe or w/e other stupid things that they can think of there are just as many NTers that do think box is box and will smash sub-par chicks. My boy had a great way of explaining how he felt about it because he definitely does mess with whatever he can get his hands on, he said "You cant have steakhouse all the time sometimes you need mcdonalds to hold you over when you're hungry". For me I havent smashed any chicks I considered ugly but I mean I aint baggin 10's. But Im also not smashing anywhere close to as often as I would like to be and I would definitely rather be smashin something then nothin. So Im kinda thinkin about just lowering my standards and smashin these not as attractive chicks I should be able to knockdown. How do yall feel about it do you stick to a strict standard or do yall knock it down if its gotta vagina and you can pipe?

ugly girls give the best head
pimp.gif

Its all good dog, if the P is good who cares. this ESPECIALLY holds true after the club

a lot of times the sub-par ones are the ones that get attached right off the bat

so really it depends on the time of night, if im inebriated, etc, etc

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

a lot of times the sub-par ones are the ones that get attached right off the bat

this. they think  u wanna be ina long term

What's sub par?

What if she has amazing yambs?

Or got fat rump? A REALLY fat rump..?

Or bad breath...

We need to classify what's sub par.

To me, I won't smash anything. She has to have SOMETHING going that's attractive...

[h3]
[/h3]
The same way they feel about smashing sub-par dudes like yourself...they lie aww f*** it...might as well, got nothing else to do. Smh @ dudes acting like their penis is the best thing that can happen to a chick...penis is free my dude, and even the ugly ones can get it with no problem. Get over yourself. And y'all talk about ugly chicks, I mean I am sure some of y'all mothers aint exactly dimes, but you wouldn't want a dude to say that.

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

this. they think  u wanna be ina long term
I know right 
sick.gif

To the people smashing these sub-par females. Does that mean you are above sub-par?

Lol @ elderwatson taking personal shots cuz he doesn't value himself as a man...

It must be tough if you don't think a man can have standards, famb...

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

[h3]
[/h3]

The same way they feel about smashing sub-par dudes like yourself...they lie aww f*** it...might as well, got nothing else to do. Smh @ dudes acting like their penis is the best thing that can happen to a chick...penis is free my dude, and even the ugly ones can get it with no problem. Get over yourself. And y'all talk about ugly chicks, I mean I am sure some of y'all mothers aint exactly dimes, but you wouldn't want a dude to say that.

Dog are you a woman

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

[h3]
[/h3]

eek.gif
roll.gif

Sub par chicks = Experience = Stamina

Wait around on dimes if you want to, you'll be on that 3 minute status when you finally do get a dime in the sack.

Back
Top Bottom