how do you answer the door when the postman comes?

I go to my door but their is a shade covering it... I get my 007 and hide under it
nerd.gif
wait until coast is clear and then get my package after the mail man/woman leaves. Sometimes I open the door before they even ring mydoor...
devil.gif
Snatch the package and run back inside with quickness.

I can't even lie, I'm mad anxious when I know I have a package coming lol. One time I totally forgot that my package wascoming and when I heard the doorbell, I ran to the door in my boyshorts OD excited. Big mistake. I was so embarrassed & now everytime I get a package fromthat mailman, he always has the biggest smile on his face. I can laugh at it now but before it was so embarrassing lol.

i'm mad, i was expecting a few packages (the past two weeks) so i got out of class early today and waited and the UPS guy delivered them after I got boredof waiting and left. The USPS @*$+#%$@ never leave notices so I find out through the tracking number except the last two guys I bought kicks from wont give methe damn tracking numbers to find out...

I usually wait a moment after dude rings the doorbell then sign for it. I rather not open the door and wait for him to walk up my steps like some of yall
roll.gif

I remember i was waiting for my exhuast and this indian dude was the driver for UPS. When he came i answered the door and said "Yes the brown man ishere" Dude gave me the weirdest look like "$@% that supposed to mean?!" but he got it and laughed it off.

just like Craig in Friday when the ladies came knockin on his door. Except i say thanks when im about to shut the door

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

I remember i was waiting for my exhuast and this indian dude was the driver for UPS. When he came i answered the door and said "Yes the brown man is here" Dude gave me the weirdest look like "$@% that supposed to mean?!" but he got it and laughed it off.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My DHL man knows the deal by now. He asks me what pair(s) I am expecting. He is a cool dude.

I just chat with him for a few then he is on his way.

Back
Top Bottom