how do you buy gas nt vol 8 ammmmmmmm 70 ?

My gas gauge doesnt work...

I fill up every 200 miles, hand em 70 and get the change after, plus keep an extra gallon in the trunk in case I run out.

When the low fuel light comes on I fill it up, normally every 6 days. I can't be wasting that much time throwing $10 in at a time.

Originally Posted by Esco51

When the low fuel light comes on I fill it up, normally every 6 days. I can't be wasting that much time throwing $10 in at a time.
This.  Whenever it is convenient and I am near low.  Usually, after hoopin or something I'll stop by the gas station with my boys and chillax get a powerade or something so i'll fill up while I am there.

50 a week in the e60...sundays is fuel up day
mad.gif

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

I try to stay over half a tank at all times.
i fill up when its half a tank

yesterday i was nearly empty after coming back from vacation and put in 80 to fill up
sick.gif
i could have put an extra 2-3 gallons too

i NEVER fill up my tank unless im going on a roadtrip..
half tank always 
glasses.gif
... filling up my tank will only encourage me to do dumb stuff such as drive 30min out of my way for some gelato 
laugh.gif

I'm a complete pessimist when it come to purchasing gas. Back when I had my old Ac (acura for those who are wondering what an Ac is
laugh.gif
) whenever I would put a lot of gas in the car it would always put me down and would be like damn I should have kept that money. I have a newer car now, but that mindstate still messes with me. I do fill it up from time to time, but 20 will usually get me where I'm going for the week.

I hate people who pump gas with the engine running. Get my blood boiling for some reason.

i throw 20 in there whenever i feel its needed...wen it gets just below the 1/4 mark. its rare that i wait til the light comes on

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I hate people who pump gas with the engine running. Get my blood boiling for some reason.
roll.gif

Ive done it before just to anger people like you

i fill up every time i dip below 1/4

i rather fill up and not have to worry about going back every 10 mins....the money's going to go them regardless.....might as well save yourself a few trips

I try not to let it go below 25%. Also if I see my gas station, I am filling up if I'm below half way mark.

I fill it up when or right before the light comes on. 

You guys filling like $10 each time really like going to the gas station that much?
laugh.gif

I wait until the light comes on, reset the trip then go 20-25 miles then fill it up

Once every 8-12 days depending on how much I drive on the weekend. Never ran out of gas. Probably fill up with 1/8 of a tank left - on average.

I fill it when its about a milimeter from the red. Usually lasts week and a half and only $30 thank god

i just drop like 20-40 in cause i'm there errrryday anyways buying squares, redbull, coffee you know drinks and crap.  i'll fill it to the max if i'm going on a roadtrip or something.  

I had to give this lay a ride to a client....and she told me get some gas so i say $35 she was like aight i never put that much gas in before it felt like i was standing at the pump for a week

Back
Top Bottom