How do you eat/make tuna???

I've recently started a 'high-protein' diet so a can of tuna has been a fixture for a few weeks. I usually just put mayo/mustard/pickles with mysandwich. Someone told me they eat about 4 cans a day, and they eat it straight out the can
embarassed.gif

Any other varities out there to try??

If you don't mind spending a little bit of money, buy tuna steaks, sear them a bit, then enjoy.

Maybe it's because I'm partial to sushi, but I eat my tuna with wasabi and sesame ginger dressing.

make some Tuna Noodle Cassarole....

get some:

Egg Noodles
Cream of Celery Soup
Peas
Tuna
Milk

find a recipe that looks good to you and enjoy... i love it.. its pretty healthy and it tastes real good

I usually always just mix it with a little mayo and put it on some whole wheat/multigrain bread.

When my mom would make it she would chop some celery in there and some other things, but I'm far too lazy for that.

I like the taste of a tuna salad sandwich, some people can't stand it, but I'll eat it as much as I can.

Tuna steaks are the way.
throw em on the grill 2 minutes each side (maybe less depending on how hot your fire is). Take em off serve them with soy sauce and wasabi mayo.
best thing you can eat if your tuna is sushi grade.

just chop some tomoatos, squeeze some lemons on it and maybe some salt and its good to go. I might put it on some tostadas if im in the mood.

I like to eat it w/ Crackers, tomatoes celery, lettuce as a lunch or snack. You can also put it over salad to eat as well as the other suggestions in thisthread. I love Tuna so I would also like to see some other new recipes I can use.

I used to eat A LOT of tuna when I was working out etc. Squeeze probably a whole lemon in there, salt/pepper, and hot sauce, its
pimp.gif

But to be honest, its not good for you to eat that much tuna. 4 cans a day is overkill. When I researched it, whatever Health Dept. that is in charge ofseafood recommended 1-2 cans a week at MAX because of the mercury content.

Originally Posted by acosta2

I've recently started a 'high-protein' diet so a can of tuna has been a fixture for a few weeks. I usually just put mayo/mustard/pickles with my sandwich. Someone told me they eat about 4 cans a day, and they eat it straight out the can
embarassed.gif

You need to start finding other sources of protein quickly.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

I like to eat it w/ Crackers, tomatoes celery, lettuce as a lunch or snack. You can also put it over salad to eat as well as the other suggestions in this thread. I love Tuna so I would also like to see some other new recipes I can use.

I'll have to try that sometime. I usually just eat it with hot sauce or throw it in my ramen noodles.

tuna + mayo + diced apples + sliced hard boiled egg + celery = hmmmmm

(toast, lemon juice, mustard is optional)

Tuna steaks are really good but that tuna in a can is the most disgusting thing ever. Sry

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by acosta2

I've recently started a 'high-protein' diet so a can of tuna has been a fixture for a few weeks. I usually just put mayo/mustard/pickles with my sandwich. Someone told me they eat about 4 cans a day, and they eat it straight out the can
embarassed.gif

You need to start finding other sources of protein quickly.
Shut up. Seriously.

[h3]Unphased4 said:[/h3]
just chop some tomoatos, squeeze some lemons on it and maybe some salt and its good to go. I might put it on some tostadas if im in the mood.

eek.gif

Now that sounds good! I'm looking for the least amount of 'work' and won't exactly fill me up. Putting excess ingredients inthe tuna spoils my hunger for the rest of my lunch. Whey protein shakes, FTW!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom