How do you eat/make tuna???

Olive oil + Garlic Powder + Salt + Pepper on toasted multi grain bread =
moz-screenshot.jpg
pimp.gif

I spray pam on a pan and stir fry together 2 packs of 90 cal Starkist Chunk Light Tuna, a heaping pile of mixed veggies like broccoli, jalapenos, cauliflower,carrots, etc. plus some new orleans cajun seasoning, pepper, and then top it off with a slice of 2% kraft singles. Makes it actually taste good.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I spray pam on a pan and stir fry together 2 packs of 90 cal Starkist Chunk Light Tuna, a heaping pile of mixed veggies like broccoli, jalapenos, cauliflower, carrots, etc. plus some new orleans cajun seasoning, pepper, and then top it off with a slice of 2% kraft singles. Makes it actually taste good.

I do it the exact same way but without the cheese and I add hot sauce

I'd be careful with eating 4 cans a day that could result in mercury poisoning, i know its a good source of protein and cheap but look for alternativeslike skinless white meat chicken or turkey, buffalo burgers or ostrich meat each have an amazing amount of protein, 1 buffalo burger has 32g of protein 2g offat and only 160 calories, and ostrich fillet has 36g of protein, 0g of fat and only 160 calories, low fat cottage cheese for cup has around 28g of protein,these are just some suggestions, I've heard of people eating tuna once a day and being fine, and adding mayonnaise kind of ruins the point of eatinghealthy unless your really don't care for the extra calories, saturated fat and are bulking, i always eat with spinach and some unsalted sunflower seeds, agood site to learn basic nutrition information is bodybuilding.com, hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom